GIGABYTE GA-D525TUD Intel Atom Motherboard - Mini-ITX, Intel Atom D525 1.8GHz, Intel NM10 Chipset, 800MHz DDR3, SATA II (3Gb/s), RAID, 7.1-CH Audio, Gigabit LAN, USB 2.0Item#: YYI1-DM2604 | Model#: GA-D525TUD
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
GIGABYTE GA-D525TUD Intel Atom Motherboard Product Details
GIGABYTE GA-D525TUD Intel Atom Motherboard
Improve your computer’s performance with the GIGABYTE GA-D525TUD Intel Atom Motherboard. This excellent motherboard is capable of supporting Intel Atom D525 1.8GHz processors for outstanding computing performance. The GIGABYTE GA-D525TUD Intel Atom Motherboard is an Intel NM10 Chipset that provides additional flexibility and upgradability with its two slots of single channel DDR3 memory at 800 MHz and can support up to a maximum of 4GB. Its SATA II doubles bus bandwidth from 1.5Gb/s to 3Gb/s. Plus, its Hot Plug support allows users to insert and remove hard disk drives without shutting off power to the system. And with its Gigabit LAN, it delivers a high-speed LAN connection with data transfer rates of up to 1000Mb/s. Get the GIGABYTE GA-D525TUD Intel Atom Motherboard today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel Atom D525 1.8GHz processor and 800MHz DDR3; great compatibility
- Intel NM10 Chipset; provides additional flexibility and upgradability
- SATA II (3Gb/s); increases bus bandwidth greatly
- Gigabit LAN; ideal for seamless internet connection
Manufactured by: GIGABYTE
Warranty provided by: GIGABYTE
Mfg Part No: GA-D525TUD
UPC No: 818313011176
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYI1-DM2604
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- GIGABYTE logos are registered trademarks of GIGABYTE. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.