CyberPower 1500VA Adaptive Sinewave Series UPS Product Details
CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD 1500VA Adaptive Sinewave Series UPS
The CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD 1500VA Adaptive Sinewave Series UPS with pure sine wave output and multifunction LCD safeguards mid- to high-end computer systems, servers and networking hardware that use conventional and Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) power supplies. The automatic voltage regulation (AVR) topology in the CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD 1500VA Adaptive Sinewave Series UPS delivers clean and consistent AC power, protecting connected equipment and preventing costly business interruptions. Its patented GreenPower UPS™ advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models. The CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD 1500VA Adaptive Sinewave Series UPS come with PowerPanel® Personal Edition UPS Management software, which automatically closes computer files and safely shuts down the system in case of a power outage. The CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD 1500VA Adaptive Sinewave Series UPS also offers further protection by a $500,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee. Purchase the CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD 1500VA Adaptive Sinewave Series UPS today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- 10 Outlets
- AVR & GreenPower UPS™
- Line-Interactive Topology
- Multi-function LCD display
- Tower Form Factor
- RJ11/RJ45 and Coax RG6 Protection
- Intelligent LCD Diagnostic Display: The innovative front white LCD panel displays UPS vitals: input voltage level, output voltage level, automatic voltage regulator, battery capacity, energy-saving bypass mode, runtime estimate, load level, output frequency, on battery, overload, fault condition, event logging, and silent mode.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation: AVR technology stabilizes the AC voltage and maintains a safe voltage level without switching to battery-mode. This conserves battery life, and delivers cleaner AC power to connected equipment.
- Reduce Energy Costs & Heat Loss: Patented GreenPower UPS™ advanced bypass circuitry reduces UPS energy consumption by up to 75% compared to competitive models. This unique design also reduces the amount of heat generated by the UPS.
- Function controls: Shutdown options, selectable battery backup voltage sensitivity, display and alarm options, self test and more.
- Ultra-Quiet UPS: Advanced efficiency design (reduced fan operation), high-end system components, and GreenPower UPS technology help minimize sound emissions.
- Tamper-proof Power Button: The Power button has been specifically designed to minimize the chance the UPS can be turned off or interfered with by accident.
- Transformer-Spaced Outlets: Widely-spaced outlets accommodate large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets.
- USB Charger: Two (2) 5Vdc USB 2.0 charging ports located on the front panel for convenient access to charge portable electronic device such as mobile phones, MP3 players, and cameras.
- EMI/RFI Filters: Filters against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference ensuring clean power for connected equipment.
- Audible Alarms: Distinctive tones identify when the unit is running on battery power, if it is overloaded, or when the battery is low.
- Resettable Circuit Breaker: Convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload.
- USB Connectivity: HID compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- PowerPanel® Personal Edition UPS Management Software: In event of a power outage, PowerPanel saves open files and "hibernates" your PC to increase the run-time of the UPS unit. PowerPanel is quickly and easily installed on any Windows-based PC and is designed to utilize minimal system resources. Diagnostic screens give immediate indicators of the status of your UPS and also include the following features: Silent operation mode, configurable system notifications, automatic self tests, adjustable high/low voltage warnings, event/data logging, and scheduled shutdowns.
Manufactured by: CyberPower Systems
Warranty provided by: CyberPower Systems
UPC No: 649532609642
Mfg Part No: CP1500PFCLCD
( Length:18, Width:15, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 27.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- CyberPower Systems logos are registered trademarks of CyberPower Systems. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.