Dialogic D 4PCIU4SEQ Voice Interface Card 310-936 Product Details
Dialogic D 4PCIU4SEQ Voice Interface Card
The Dialogic D 4PCIU4SEQ Voice Interface Card are ideal for small- and medium-sized enterprise computer telephony (CT) applications that require high-performance, cost aggressive media processing, but do not require the large-scale system sophistication of SCbus- or CT Bus-based products. It uses the same application programming interface (API) as their predecessor (D/4PCI), making it easy to scale existing applications to take advantage of power and features in a single PCI or PCI Express slot. This card have improved voice quality and automatic gain control (AGC), so even the weakest telephone signals can be recorded and replayed with complete clarity. Order Dialogic D 4PCIU4SEQ Voice Interface Card today!
- Supports up to four channels of continuous speech processing
- Universal PCI edge-connector
- A variety of country-specific approvals
- Supports G.726 and GSM coders
- Half-size PCI form factor
Manufactured by: Dialogic
Warranty provided by: Dialogic
UPC No: 0802180032921
Mfg Part No: 310-936
( Length:10, Width:8, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Dialogic logos are registered trademarks of Dialogic. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.