APC Smart-UPS 2200 LCD - UPS Product Details
Smart-UPS is trusted by millions of IT professionals throughout the world to protect equipment and critical data by supplying reliable, network-grade power reliably and efficiently. APC by Schneider Electric's Smart-UPS is the most popular uninterruptible power supply (UPS) in the world for servers and other network devices such as switches, routers workstations and point-of-sale devices. Available in either traditional tower, rack optimized, or extended run convertible form factor (750va-3000va). The world's most popular network and server UPS.
Wide range of utility conditions include surges, spikes, brownouts, blackouts and other transient conditions that can cause costly downtime, data loss or hardware damage. Smart-UPS are known for their intelligence, monitoring and control capability.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Smart-UPS are known for their intelligence, monitoring and control capability.
- Features: LCD display, Audible alarm, emergency power off, LCD display
- Patent pending "green" mode provides optimum reliability and efficiency of > 97%
- Cables Included: serial cable, USB cable, and integrated power cable
- Available in either traditional tower, rack optimized, or extended run convertible form factor
Manufactured by: APC
Warranty provided by: APC
Mfg Part No: SMT2200
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 112.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: H24-A791107
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- APC logos are registered trademarks of APC. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.