HP LaserJet Pro CM1415 WiFi Color Multifunction Product Details
HP CM1415fnw CE862A LaserJet Multifunction Color Printer
Color print, copy, and scan, plus fax. Our HP CM1415fnw CE862A LaserJet Multifunction Color Printer lets you connect to a wired or wireless network plus use a color touchscreen to print vivid documents. Use business apps and the 3.5" color touchscreen of the HP CM1415fnw CE862A LaserJet Multifunction Color Printer to access and print information. Spend more time on business and less on setup and maintenance. Easily copy both sides of an ID card onto a single-sided document. Print, copy, fax, and scan with one space-saving machine. Pay no penalty for a color machine: print in black at the same cost as with a black-and-white HP laser printer. Reduce expenses with the four individual cartridges, which incorporate both toner and imaging drum, reducing waste and replacement costs. Boost office efficiency by sharing printing resources via built-in Ethernet or wireless connectivity. Print fast via the USB port on the front panel. Scan and fax multipage projects with the automatic document feeder Get the HP CM1415fnw CE862A LaserJet Multifunction Color Printer today.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Maximum Print Speed: Black: Up to 12 ppm; Color: Up to 8 ppm
- Print Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi; Technology Resolution: HP ImageREt 3600
- Scan Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 dpi; Scan Type: Flatbed, ADF
- Copy: Up to 600 x 600 dpi resolution; Maximum Copies: Up to 99 copies
- Fax: 33.6 kbps; Fax Speed Dialing, Max Numbers: 120 numbers
- Standard Connectivity: 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port, 1 Host USB, 1 built-in 10/100 wired Ethernet
- network connectivity with 1 RJ-45 port, 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n networking
- Recommended Monthly Page Volume: Up to 300 to 1,500 pages
- Duplex Print Options: Manual (Driver support provided)
Bring easy, touchscreen printing to your office
- Use the 3.5-inch (8.89 cm) color touchscreen to access and print information.
- Spend more time on business and less time on setup and maintenance.
- Easily copy both sides of an ID card onto a single-sided document.
- Make the most of your printed images, with HP ImageREt 3600.
- Enhance the quality of your copied images, text and graphics with automatic copy optimization.
- Print crisp text and vivid color images—use Original HP LaserJet print cartridges with HP ColorSphere toner.
- Print black text affordably—at the same cost per page as a black-and-white HP LaserJet printer.
- Print from anywhere in the office with integrated wireless. Share resources, using built-in Ethernet.
- Start and finish printing sooner from low-power or Ready modes, using Instant-on Technology.
- Tackle multiple-page documents, using the 35-page automatic document feeder.
- Print quickly and conveniently with a front-panel USB port.
- Conserve energy with Instant-on Technology and Instant-on Copy.
- Save space and resources with the compact size of this color laser printer.
- Get free and easy recycling—cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly.
- Scan type: Flatbed, ADF
- Optical scanning resolution: Up to 1200 dpi
- Scan speed black (normal): Up to 12 ppm
- Duplex ADF scanning: No
- Auto document feeder capacity: Standard, 35 sheets
- Copy speed (black, best quality, A4): Up to 12 cpm
- Copy speed (colour, best quality, A4): Up to 8 cpm
- Copy resolution (black text): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copier resize: 25 to 400%
- Copy resolution (colour text and graphics): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Maximum copies: Up to 99 copies
- Fax speed: 33.6 kbps
- A4 pages held in memory: Up to 250 pages
- Fax note: Based on standard ITU-T test image #1 at standard resolution. More complicated pages or higher resolution will take longer and use more memory.
- Resolution (black and white, best mode): Up to 203 x 196 dpi
- Maximum speed dialing numbers: 120 numbers
- Auto-redialing: Yes
- Fax delayed sending: Yes
- Broadcast locations: 120 locations
- Junk barrier supported: Yes
- Fax polling supported: Yes (receive only)
- Remote retrieval capability supported: No
- Fax forwarding supported: Yes
- Faxing: Yes
Minimum System Requirements
- PC: Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista: 1 GHz 32-bit(x86) or 64-bit(x64) processor, 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 200 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port, Windows XP (32-bit) (SP2): Pentium 233 MHz processor, 512 KB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 200 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port;
- Mac: Mac OS X v 10.5.8, v 10.6, PowerPC G4, G5, or Intel Core Processor, 256 MB RAM, 300 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port
PLEASE NOTE: This product has been revised as of October 2, 2012. Previous version’s specifications and features may vary.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw Printer Data Sheet
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: How Scanners Work
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: HP
Warranty provided by: HP
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: CE862A
UPC No: 884962903506
Box Size: ( Length:24, Width:20, Depth:24)
Shipping Weight: 58.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: H24-30243
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.