See more products
- InkJet Printers (169)
- Laser Printers (472)
- Wireless Printers (20)
- Dot Matrix Printers (68)
- Label Printers (33)
- Other Printers (118)
- Ink / Toner Supplies (9250)
- Copiers (4)
- Fax Machines (20)
- Laminators/Binders (156)
- Shredders (62)
- Scanners (522)
- Ink & Toner Finder (0)
- New Arrivals (1)
- Printer Accessories (2294)
- Printer Cables (95)
- 3D Printers (2)
HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw Wireless Color Multifunction Printer - 3.5" TouchScreen LCD, 600 x 600 dpi Black, 600 x 600 dpi Color, 12 ppm Black, 8 ppm color, Network Ready, ePrint, AirPrintItem#: H24-30243 | Model#: CE862A
- Retail Store:
- Check Store availability
HP LaserJet Pro CM1415 WiFi Color Multifunction Product Details
HP CM1415fnw CE862A LaserJet Multifunction Color Printer
Color print, copy, and scan, plus fax. Our HP CM1415fnw CE862A LaserJet Multifunction Color Printer lets you connect to a wired or wireless network plus use a color touchscreen to print vivid documents. Use business apps and the 3.5" color touchscreen of the HP CM1415fnw CE862A LaserJet Multifunction Color Printer to access and print information. Spend more time on business and less on setup and maintenance. Easily copy both sides of an ID card onto a single-sided document. Print, copy, fax, and scan with one space-saving machine. Pay no penalty for a color machine: print in black at the same cost as with a black-and-white HP laser printer. Reduce expenses with the four individual cartridges, which incorporate both toner and imaging drum, reducing waste and replacement costs. Boost office efficiency by sharing printing resources via built-in Ethernet or wireless connectivity. Print fast via the USB port on the front panel. Scan and fax multipage projects with the automatic document feeder Get the HP CM1415fnw CE862A LaserJet Multifunction Color Printer today.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Maximum Print Speed: Black: Up to 12 ppm; Color: Up to 8 ppm
- Print Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi; Technology Resolution: HP ImageREt 3600
- Scan Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 dpi; Scan Type: Flatbed, ADF
- Copy: Up to 600 x 600 dpi resolution; Maximum Copies: Up to 99 copies
- Fax: 33.6 kbps; Fax Speed Dialing, Max Numbers: 120 numbers
- Standard Connectivity: 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port, 1 Host USB, 1 built-in 10/100 wired Ethernet
- network connectivity with 1 RJ-45 port, 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n networking
- Recommended Monthly Page Volume: Up to 300 to 1,500 pages
- Duplex Print Options: Manual (Driver support provided)
Bring easy, touchscreen printing to your office
- Use the 3.5-inch (8.89 cm) color touchscreen to access and print information.
- Spend more time on business and less time on setup and maintenance.
- Easily copy both sides of an ID card onto a single-sided document.
- Make the most of your printed images, with HP ImageREt 3600.
- Enhance the quality of your copied images, text and graphics with automatic copy optimization.
- Print crisp text and vivid color images—use Original HP LaserJet print cartridges with HP ColorSphere toner.
- Print black text affordably—at the same cost per page as a black-and-white HP LaserJet printer.
- Print from anywhere in the office with integrated wireless. Share resources, using built-in Ethernet.
- Start and finish printing sooner from low-power or Ready modes, using Instant-on Technology.
- Tackle multiple-page documents, using the 35-page automatic document feeder.
- Print quickly and conveniently with a front-panel USB port.
- Conserve energy with Instant-on Technology and Instant-on Copy.
- Save space and resources with the compact size of this color laser printer.
- Get free and easy recycling—cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly.
- Scan type: Flatbed, ADF
- Optical scanning resolution: Up to 1200 dpi
- Scan speed black (normal): Up to 12 ppm
- Duplex ADF scanning: No
- Auto document feeder capacity: Standard, 35 sheets
- Copy speed (black, best quality, A4): Up to 12 cpm
- Copy speed (colour, best quality, A4): Up to 8 cpm
- Copy resolution (black text): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copier resize: 25 to 400%
- Copy resolution (colour text and graphics): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Maximum copies: Up to 99 copies
- Fax speed: 33.6 kbps
- A4 pages held in memory: Up to 250 pages
- Fax note: Based on standard ITU-T test image #1 at standard resolution. More complicated pages or higher resolution will take longer and use more memory.
- Resolution (black and white, best mode): Up to 203 x 196 dpi
- Maximum speed dialing numbers: 120 numbers
- Auto-redialing: Yes
- Fax delayed sending: Yes
- Broadcast locations: 120 locations
- Junk barrier supported: Yes
- Fax polling supported: Yes (receive only)
- Remote retrieval capability supported: No
- Fax forwarding supported: Yes
- Faxing: Yes
Minimum System Requirements
- PC: Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista: 1 GHz 32-bit(x86) or 64-bit(x64) processor, 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 200 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port, Windows XP (32-bit) (SP2): Pentium 233 MHz processor, 512 KB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 200 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port;
- Mac: Mac OS X v 10.5.8, v 10.6, PowerPC G4, G5, or Intel Core Processor, 256 MB RAM, 300 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port
PLEASE NOTE: This product has been revised as of October 2, 2012. Previous version’s specifications and features may vary.
|Printer Use||Medium Format|
|Resolution||600 x 600 dpi (Black)|
|600 x 400 dpi (Color)|
|Print Speed B/W||12 ppm|
|Print Speed Color||8 ppm|
|Maximum Duty Cycle||30,000 Pages Per Month|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified||Yes|
|Dimensions||17.4"W x 18.6"D x 16.3"H|
Printer Paper Handling
|Standard Paper Input||150 Sheets|
|Standard Paper Output||125 Sheets|
|Paper Sizes Supported||Letter|
|Transfer Rate||33.6 kbps|
Have an opinion on this product that you would like to share? If, so please take a few moments to write your rating and review.Write your own review
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 5 of 9
- Next »
- Jan 09, 2013
Best Printer I have ever bought
Very simple to configure and prints, scans and faxes great. Scanner could be a little better quality but works well . No more Daddy Help desk calls to get the printer working right.
- Jan 07, 2013
Everyone in the house loves this printer.
With all the computers, tablets and smartphone in our house, it can get crowded printing from our one desk top. This printer solved that problem and looked good doing so. It very easy to use. Set up very nice. Overall great printer.
- Jan 05, 2013
The printer itself is great. Easy to set up and use. The scanner and document feeder are great, too. My only beef is with ePrint. What a hassle. The set up process for this is insanely complicated, and HP eventually wanted me to get a SnapFish account in order to give me ePrint functionality. Forget that. I'm using Google's Cloud Print instead.
- Jan 02, 2013
Easy from start to finish
We found this one on sale and compared it against some others, for the price nothing lined up better. We are a small office of 5 with a general print demand. This unit offered us the print quality we need with speed we can live with (faster got significantly more expensive) and while it is not 'FAST' it is certainly not so slow that it is a problem. Wifi and cloud printing is great and the whole thing is just simple and easy.
- Core i7 Lover,
- Dec 26, 2012
Not the fastest but has many advanced features and excellent printing quality. No problems with the product.
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 5 of 9
- Next »
Warranty provided by: HP
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: CE862A
UPC No: 884962903506
Box Size: ( Length: 24, Width: 20, Depth: 24 )
Shipping Weight: 58.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: H24-30243
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.