Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK2 Groove Product Details
GROOVE PRODUCTION STUDIO
Groundbreaking groove production system for fast, intuitive beatmaking. The power and flexibility of software meets the tactile immediacy of hardware.
- Compact controller plus full MASCHINE software
- 11 GB library contains a world of sound
- Includes MASSIVE and KOMPLETE ELEMENTS
ENTER THE WORLD OF MASCHINE
MASCHINE MIKRO is the perfect entry into the world of MASCHINE, giving you tactile, hands-on control for beat production, sampling and performance.
The latest version of MASCHINE MIKRO delivers:
- New hardware - now in black or white, with new multicolored pads
- New 1.8 software - free update, with color coding and new effects
- MASSIVE on board - legendary synth for all MASCHINE users
PRO PRODUCTION AND PERFORMANCE
MASCHINE MIKRO is a professional music production tool, combining the flexibility of software with the immediacy of hardware - now updated with new, multi-colored pads, enhanced display and more.
Create rhythms, bass lines, chords and melodies, and build tracks on-the-fly with the intuitive, clip-based sequencer. MASCHINE MIKRO also gives you a high-performance sampler, professional effects and full support for VST and Audio Units plug-ins. What’s more, you can also run MASCHINE MIKRO as a plug-in in your DAW.
SUPREME SOUNDS INSIDE
MASCHINE MIKRO comes with over 6 GB of ready-to-use, professional and inspiring sounds. Create rhythms and melodies right away with the included drum kits, one-shot samples, basses, synths and acoustic instruments - all fully tagged for easy browsing.
EXPAND YOUR SOUND
Add extra fuel to your MASCHINE or MASCHINE MIKRO with MASCHINE Expansions - sonically-specialized packages created by renowned sound designers and artists.
These ready-to-rumble sample kits consist of drum one-shots, matched kits, multi-sampled instruments and pre-programmed patterns and songs. For instant and exclusive use within MASCHINE and MASCHINE MIKRO.
Manufactured by: Native Instruments
Warranty provided by: Native Instruments
Mfg Part No: 21931
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 4.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Native Instruments logos are registered trademarks of Native Instruments. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.