Thermaltake TRX-750M TR2 Modular Power Supply - 750-Watt, 80 Plus, 4X PCI-E, 6X SATAItem#: T925-2414 | Model#: TRX-750M
Thermaltake TR2 750W 80+ Bronze Modular PSU Product Details
Thermaltake TRX-750M TR2 Modular Power Supply
The Thermaltake TRX-750M TR2 Modular Power Supply brings high powered performance to your PC. As one of the industry's leading manufacturers of power supplies, Thermaltake is known for their quality products, and the Thermaltake TRX-750M TR2 Modular Power Supply is no exception. With plenty of SATA and Peripheral connectors to meet the demands of today's most demanding PCs, the Thermaltake TRX-750M TR2 Modular Power Supply from would be a wonderful addition to any gaming rig.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Latest ATX 12V V2.3 & EPS 12V 2.91 design enables robust and reliable power delivery.
- 140 mm Fan –High thermal Performance.
- Next generation graphic cards with 6+2P(8P) PCI Express connector.
- 8-Pin EPS connector enables support for latest Intel and AMD processors today.
A Closer Look
- ATX 12V V2.3 & EPS 12V 2.91 enables most reliable and robust power delivery.
- Guarantee to deliver 750W of continuous power output at 40?
- Robust and dedicated single +12V output provides superior performance under all types of system loading.
- 80 PLUS® Standard Certified: 80% or more efficiency at 20%, 50%, and 100% load.
- Double forward ultra-efficient circuitry design for added power savings.
- Ultra-quiet 140mm cooling fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying the RPM in response to temperature.
- Universal AC input 115V~240V automatically scans and detects the correct voltage for different countries.
- 99% Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power to your system.
- Cable Management improves internal airflow by reducing cable clutter within PC to promote accelerated heat removal.
- Intel® & AMD CPU compliant.
- Nvidia® & ATI/AMD graphic card compatible.
- Dimension: 150mm(W)x86mm(H)x160mm(L).
- High reliability: MTBF>100,000 hours.
- Built in industrial-grade protections: Over Current, Over Voltage and Short-Circuit protections.
- Safety / EMI : UL/ CUL, TUV, FCC, CE and BSMI certified.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: ThermalTake
Warranty provided by: ThermalTake
Limited Warranty: 60 months parts; 60 months labor
Mfg Part No: TRX-750M
UPC No: 841163037300
Box Size: ( Length:12, Width:8, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 6.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: T925-2414
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- ThermalTake logos are registered trademarks of ThermalTake. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.