CA ARCserve Replication r15- Includes CA ARCserve Assured Recovery, Windows EnterpriseItem#: C276-00021 | Model#: CAXORPE150WU4C4
Currently Out Of Stock!
CA ARCserve Replication r15- Windows Enterprise Product Details
CA ARCserve Replication r15
CA ARCserve Replication r15, formerly known as CA XOsoft™ Replication, gives you an easy way to migrate/copy data from one server to another and one site to another, and from remote offices to a central location for secure backup. It also offers continuous data protection to guard against accidental and malicious loss or damage. Not only is it a powerful tool for an on-premise solution, it is optimal forMSP’s who want to capture recurring revenue from disaster recovery (DR) managed services. The combination of application-aware deployment and a unified management console makes it easy for you to deploy, manage and maintain helping maximize your productivity and profitability.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Provides easy data migration and continuous data protection for all your Windows, Linux and UNIX applications and file servers
- Easy way to aggregate remote office data for centralized, secure backup in your data center
- Replicates your data and all ongoing changes from your production server to a replica server
|CA ARCserve Replication r15 - Windows Standard|
|CA ARCserve Replication r15 - Windows Enterprise|
- MICROSOFT EXCHANGE 2010 SUPPORT Provides LAN and WAN data replication, data rewind for continuous data protection (CDP), and automated, non-disruptive recovery testing to protect Exchange 2010 environments as well as older Exchange releases. It offers a more comprehensive replication alternative to Exchange 2010 Data Availability Groups (DAG).
- MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRMV4 SUPPORT Provides LAN andWAN data replication, data rewind for continuous data protection (CDP), and automated, non-disruptive recovery testing to protect a Dynamics CRMenvironment including the web front end, SQL server and application servers.
- OFFLINE SYNCHRONIZATION Provides an alternative to LAN andWAN synchronization to more easily transfer largeWindows-based data sets and databases to speed deployment without impacting network utilization. Shortens time-to-protection.
- NTFS SPARSE FILE SUPPORT Allows replication of Windows-based compressed or deduplicated data without decompression, typically used to replicate deduplicated backup data from remote offices or between data centers for offsite protection.
- Helps minimize the risk of data loss and damage.
- Speeds offsite data migration and copy for disaster recovery.
- Reduces recovery time after data loss or damage.
- Enhances any disaster recovery strategy.
- True unified web-based management and reporting console.
- Multiple replication options (continuous, scheduled and ad-hoc) for flexibility.
- Offline Synchronization for faster deployment.
- Application-aware replication for Dynamics CRM.
- Data Rewind for continuous data protection (CDP) for fast and easy recovery of lost or damaged data.
- Automated, non-disruptive testing with built-in VSS Snapshot management for backup off the replica server – helping eliminate backup window constraints.
- CA ARCserve Backup Integration with data deduplication-aware replication.
CA ARCserve Replication supports a wide range of operating systems and virtualization platforms.
Application-aware means auto-configuration for fast, easy deployment as well as transactional integrity during replication. CA ARCserve Replication features application-aware replication for:
Additional application support can be achieved through simple custom scripting.
Manufactured by: CA Inc.
Warranty provided by: CA Inc.
Mfg Part No: CAXORPE150WU4C4
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.0010 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C276-00021
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- CA Inc. logos are registered trademarks of CA Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.