Centon memoryPOWER - DDR3 - 4 GB - SO-DIMM 204-pin - 1333 MHz / PC3-10600 - CL9 - 1.5 V - unbuffered - (R1333SO4096)Item#: 8183510 | Model#: R1333SO4096
Free Shipping Today!
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Centon 4GB Laptop MemoryMemory Product Details
Centon R1333PC4096 4GB Memory
The Centon R1333SO4096 4GB Memory modules are built to JEDEC standards and provide a reduction in power consumption of 30% over DDR2 modules. The main benefit of Centon's R1333SO4096 4GB Memory comes from the higher bandwidth interface technology and is a great boost to your Laptop. Upgrading your computer is one of the easiest and least expensive ways to maximize your system's performance. THe Centon's quality memory upgrades are backed by a lifetime warranty and are guaranteed to work with your system.
What It Is and Why You Need It
- DDR3 SDRAM - double data rate three synchronous dynamic random access memory
- Transfer data at twice the rate of DDR2
- Higher bus rates and higher peak rates than earlier memory technologies
- Provides a reduction in power consumption of 30% compared to DDR2 modules
- 1.5V supply voltage, compared to DDR2's 1.8V
Manufactured by: Centon
Warranty provided by: Centon
UPC No: 0731969402719
Mfg Part No: R1333SO4096
( Length:7, Width:0, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 0.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Centon logos are registered trademarks of Centon. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.