SonicWALL Global Management System Software - Upgrade License, 10 nodes, For WindowsItem#: S216-7665 | Model#: 01-SSC-7665
SonicWALL Global Management System Software Product Details
SonicWALL Global Management System Software
SonicWALL Global Management System Software provides organizations, distributed enterprises and service providers with a flexible, powerful and intuitive solution to centrally manage and rapidly deploy SonicWALL firewall, anti-spam, backup and recovery, and secure remote access solutions. Flexibly deployed as software, hardware—in the form of the Universal Management Appliance (UMA)—or a virtual appliance, SonicWALL Global Management System Software also provides centralized real-time monitoring, and comprehensive policy and compliance reporting to drive down the cost of owning and managing SonicWALL security appliances. Multiple GMS software, hardware, and virtual appliance agents, when deployed in a cluster, can scale to manage up to thousands of SonicWALL security appliances. This makes SonicWALL Global Management System Software an ideal solution for small- to medium-sized businesses, enterprises and managed service providers that have either single-site or distributed multi-site environments.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Ideal solution for small- to medium-sized businesses; provides flexible, powerful and intuitive solution to centrally manage and rapidly deploy SonicWALL firewall, anti-spam and more
SonicWALL GMS gives administrators the integrated tools to manage all security policies and services throughout a large-scale, multiple policy enterprise or service provider environment. Administrators can easily configure settings for SonicWALL firewall, anti-spam, backup and recovery, and secure remote access products and add SonicWALL upgrade and subscription services, such as Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware and Intrusion Prevention Service, Client/Server Anti-Virus Suite and Content Filtering Service with the click of a button.
SonicWALL GMS delivers a cost-effective global security management solution that reduces staffing requirements, speeds up deployment and lowers the cost of managing security services.
Flexible deployment options
SonicWALL GMS can be flexibly deployed as a software application on a third party Windows® server (leveraging existing infrastructure), as a SonicWALL E-Class Universal Management Appliance (leveraging a hardened high-performance appliance), or as a SonicWALL GMS Virtual Appliance in a VMware® environment (further leveraging shared computing resources to optimize server utilization, ease migration and reduce capital costs).
Easy policy management
SonicWALL GMS allows administrators to easily create security policies for the SonicWALL network security, backup and recovery, anti-spam, and secure remote access solutions and enforce them at the global, group or unit level.
SonicWALL GMS allows administrators to generate a wide range of informative and historical reports to provide insight into usage trends, such as which Web sites have been accessed by whom and security events of your managed SonicWALL UTM, CDP, and SSL VPN appliances.
- Windows Server 2003 32 bit and 64 bit (SP2)
- Windows Server 2008 SBS 64 bit (R2)
- Windows Server 2008 Standard 32 bit (SP2) and 64 bit (R2).
- In all instances SonicWALL GMS is running as a 32 bit application
Hardware for single server deployment.
- x86 Environment: Minimum 3 GHz processor Server dual-core CPU Intel processor, 4 GB RAM and 300 GB disk space.
Hardware for distributed server deployment.
- GMS Server x86 Environment: Minimum 3 GHz processor single-CPU Intel processor, 2 GB RAM and 300 GB disk space.
- Database Server x86 Environment: Minimum 3 GHz processor dual-core CPU Intel processor, 2 GB RAM and 300 GB disk space.
Virtual appliance requirements.
- Hypervisor: VMware ESX and ESXi
- Operation System Installed: Hardened SonicLinux
- Appliance Size: 250GB to 950GB
- Allocated Memory: 3GB
- SonicWALL E-Class NSA, NSA or PRO Series Network Security Appliance with minimum firmware and SonicWALL VPN-based Network Security Appliances
- Microsoft SQL 2000 (SP4)
- Microsoft SQL 2005 32 bit and 64 bit (SP2)
- Microsoft SQL 2008 64 bit (R2)
- MySQL 32 bit
Manufactured by: Sonicwall
Warranty provided by: Sonicwall
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 01-SSC-7665
UPC No: 758479070306
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S216-7665
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sonicwall logos are registered trademarks of Sonicwall. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.