HP Networking JE009A V1910-48G Switch - 48 x RJ-45 10/100/1000Base-T Network LANItem#: H24-JE009A | Model#: JE009A
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
HP Networking JE009A V1910-48G Switch Product Details
HP Networking JE009A V1910-48G Switch
The HP Networking JE009A V1910-48G Switches are smart-managed, voice-ready fixed configuration Gigabit Layer 2+ switches designed for small and midsized businesses looking for an easy-to-manage yet advanced networking solution. Each HP Networking JE009A V1910-48G Switch has 10/100/1000 ports and an additional four true Gigabit SFP ports. These smart-managed switches deliver advanced features for environments not requiring centralized administration and allow network operation to be enhanced using an intuitive Web-based management interface. Advanced features include Layer 3 static routing, access control lists for enhanced security, auto-voice VLAN, QoS traffic prioritization, LLDP, Spanning Tree Protocols, and Power over Ethernet models. All HP Networking JE009A V1910-48G Switches are supported by HP 3-year warranty.
What It Is and Why You Need It
- Layer 3 static routing
- Access control lists for enhanced security
- Number of Ports: 48
- Gigabit Ethernet Port: Yes
- Interfaces/Ports: 48 x RJ-45 10/100/1000Base-T Network LAN
- Media & Performance
- Forwarding/Filtering Rate: 77.4 Mpps
- Switching Throughput: 104 Gbps
- I/O Expansions
- Number of Expansion Slots: 4
- Expansion Slots: (4 Total) SFP (mini-GBIC) Shared
- Network & Communication
- Layer Support: 2
- Management & Protocols
- Manageable: Yes
- Management: Web-based management
- SNMP v1, v2c, and v3
- RMON v2
- Intelligent Management Center
- Standard Memory: 128 MB
- Flash Memory: 128 MB
- Power Description
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- 220 V AC
- Input Voltage Range: 100 V AC to 240 V AC
- Power Source: Power Supply
- Physical Characteristics
- Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Dimensions: 1.70" Height x 17.40" Width x 10.24" Depth
- Weight (Approximate): 6.80 lb
- Green Compliance: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS
- Standard Warranty: 3 Year
- Simple Web management: Intuitive Web GUI allows for easy management of device by even nontechnical users. Single IP management: enables management of up to 32 V1910 devices using a single Web interface; simplifies management of multiple devices. Secure Web GUI: provides a secure, easy-to-use graphical interface for configuring the module via HTTPS. SNMP v1, v2c, and v3: facilitate centralized discovery, monitoring, and secure management of networking devices.
- Auto-MDI/MDIX: Automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100/1000 ports. IEEE 802.3X flow control: provides a flow throttling mechanism propagated through the network to prevent packet loss at a congested node. IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) ready: works with external power supply (HP E600 or E610 power supplies) to provide up to 15.4 W per port to power standards-compliant IP phones, wireless LAN access points, Web cameras, and more. Jumbo frames: on Gigabit and 10-Gigabit ports, allow high-performance remote backup and disaster-recovery services.
- Half-/Full-duplex autonegotiating capability on every port: Doubles the throughput of every port. Advanced QoS and traffic shaping: provides traffic prioritization using IEEE 802.1p Quality of Service (QoS) and Type of Service (TOS)with Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP) and ingress/egress rate shaping to help ensure that critical time-sensitive traffic like voice receives the priority needed for qualitycommunications.
- IEEE 802.1w Rapid Convergence Spanning Tree Protocol: Increases network uptime through faster recovery from failed links. Spanning Tree Protocol (IEEE 802.1D): provides redundant links while preventing network loops. IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree: provides high link availability in multiple VLAN environments by allowing multiple spanning trees. Link aggregation (trunking): groups together up to 8 ports automatically using Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), or manually, to form an ultra-high-bandwidth connection to the networkbackbone; helps prevent traffic bottlenecks.
Manufactured by: HP
Warranty provided by: HP
UPC No: 885631200322
Mfg Part No: JE009A
( Length:15, Width:4, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 7.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.