Sony BDV-E370 3D Blu-ray Disc Home Theater System - 5.1 Channel, 1080p, HDMI, AM/FM, USB, BD-Live, 850 Watt, Remote ControlItem#: S196-2014 | Model#: BDVE370
Sony BDVE370 3D Blu-ray Disc Home Theater System Product Details
Sony BDV-E370 3D Blu-ray Disc Home Theater System
Enjoy Full HD 1080p and powerful 5.1 channel HD surround sound with the Sony BDV-E370 3D Blu-ray Disc Home Theater System. Minimized wait times means you can start watching your movies faster than ever. Plus with this great system you can take your entertainment experience to the next level in 3D. Enjoy 3D Blu-ray Disc™ movies in Full HD 1080p, also supports standard Blu-ray Disc movies in high definition and upscales DVDs to near HD quality. The Sony BDV-E370 3D Blu-ray Disc Home Theater System lets you instantly access a wide variety of movies, music and more from: Netflix®, Amazon on Demand, Pandora®, Slacker®, YouTube™. The Sony BDV-E370 3D Blu-ray Disc Home Theater System lets you listen to your favorite music or share your home videos or photos on the big screen. Simply connect your iPod, digital camera, USB-enabled MP3 player, or USB storage device.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- 850W watt 5.1 channel surround sound (142Wx5+140W)
- BRAVIA® Internet Video: Access movies, music, videos & more
- WiFi Ready & 3D Blu-ray Disc™ playback capability
- Quick Start/Load to watch movies faster than ever
- Enjoy music, photos and video via front USB slot
- iPod music playbackvia front USB slot
- Plays Blu-ray Disc™ movies in Full HD 1080p
- Dolby® True-HD and dts® HD Enhanced Audio Codecs
- 1080p playback requires HDMI™ cable (sold separately) and HDTV with equivalent display capability.
- 3D viewing requires 3D content, 3D HDTV and a high speed HDMI™ cable (supporting at least 10.2 Gbps) connection. Other 3D accessories (including active 3D glasses) also required.
- Broadband Internet connection speed of at least 2.5 Mbps recommended (10 Mbps for HD content). Video quality and picture size vary and are dependent upon broadband speed and delivery by content provider. Select content provided subject to change. Premium content may require additional fees, a subscription and/or PC registration. Netflix unlimited membership required for Netflix feature functionality.
- Measurements at 3 Ohms, 80Hz – 1 kHz with a THD of 1%
- Requires a home network with an 802.11 access point. WiFi adaptor sold separately. 3D viewing requires 3D content, 3D HDTV and a high speed HDMI™ cable (supporting at least 10.2 Gbps) connection. Other 3D accessories (including active 3D glasses) also required.
- iPod® supported limited to the following players: iPod nano® 2nd, 3rd,4th, and 5th generations, iPod classic®, and iPod touch® 1st & 2nd generation players.
- 1080p playback and upscaling require HDMI™ cable (sold separately) and HDTV with equivalent display capabilities. Upscaled image quality will vary.
- Not all USB devices are supported. Please check your Owner’s Manual for compatibility.
- Dolby® True-HD and dts®-HD Master Audio decoding require HDMI™ cable and receiver with HDMI input and LPCM capabilities (both sold separately).
A Closer Look
- BRAVIA® Theatre Sync : Yes
- AM/FM Memory Presets : 20 FM - 10 AM
- BD-Live : profile 2.0
- Speaker Models : SS-WSB101, SS-TSB101, SS-CTB101, SS-TSB101
- S-Air Wireless : Yes
- Audio Formats : Dolby® Digital, Dolby® Pro Logic® II, Dolby® Pro Logic® IIX, Dolby® TrueHD, dts, dts® 96/24, dts®-HD, dts® ES
- Analog Audio Input(s) : 2 (AUDIO TV)
- Coaxial Audio Input(s) : 1 (Sat/Cable)
- Component Video (Y/Pb/Pr) Output(s) : 1
- Composite Video Output(s) : 1
- D.C.A.C. (Auto Calibration) : Yes (Mono Mic.)
- DIGITAL MEDIA PORT : 1
- HDMI™ Connection Output(s) : 1 (Upscale to (1080p) for DVD)
- Optical Audio Input(s) : 1(TV)
- Speaker Terminal : 2 (Front); 1 (Center); 2 (Surround); 1 (Subwoofer)
- Power Output : 850W Total (RMS): Center 142W; Surround 142W; Woofer 140W, Front 60W
- Disc Format : AVC-HD, BD-ROM, BD-R/RE, DVD-Video, DVD-R/-RW. DVD+R/+RW, CD, CD-R/RW, JPG
Manufactured by: Sony
Warranty provided by: Sony
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: BDVE370
UPC No: 027242780781
Box Size: ( Length:20, Width:15, Depth:19)
Shipping Weight: 32.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S196-2014
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sony logos are registered trademarks of Sony. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.