Hawking Technologies HOWABN1 Multifunction Access Product Details
Hawking Technologies HOWABN1 Hi-Gain Outdoor Multifunction Access Point
Hawking Technology's HOWABN1 puts multiple solutions into one weather proof outdoor unit. The Hi-Gain Outdoor Wireless-N Multifunction Access Point functions as an Outdoor Wireless-N Access Point, Universal Repeater or Ethernet Bridge. It features a Power over Ethernet connection and includes wall and pole mounting kits for easy installation and setup.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- The Hi-Gain Outdoor Wireless-N Multifunction Access Point functions as an Outdoor Wireless-N Access Point, Universal Repeater or Ethernet Bridge.
Outdoor Wireless-N Access Point Mode
Create a wireless network in an outdoor or indoor location by setting the HOWABN1 in Access Point mode. In Access Point mode the HOWABN1 enables wireless access to any existing wired networking.
Outdoor Wireless-N Bridge Mode
Enable any wired Ethernet-ready device or existing wired network to connect to your existing wireless network using the HOWABN1. Wirelessly connect the network of your remote office building to your main office building easily by setting the HOWABN1 in Bridge Mode.
Outdoor Wireless-N Universal Repeater Mode
Repeat the wireless signal from your existing network and extend the total wireless range of your network to an outdoor location. Setting up the HOWABN1 in Universal Repeater mode allows you to extend the range from an indoor or outdoor Wi-Fi network to your desired new location.
A Closer Look
- High Speed 300Mbps Wireless-N networking
- Features multiple operating modes and Power over Ethernet
- Setup Utility allows for easy configuration of multiple outdoor access points
- Heavy duty, weatherproof design
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Hawking Technologies
Warranty provided by: Hawking Technologies
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: HOWABN1
UPC No: 603992506873
Box Size: ( Length:11, Width:10, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 3.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: H300-3006
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Hawking Technologies logos are registered trademarks of Hawking Technologies. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.