Tripp Lite SR42UBEXPND Open Frame Rack Enclosure Cabinet - 42U , 3000 lb stationary load capacity, 2250 lb rolling load capacity, 24" width, 37" DepthItem#: 8012733 | Model#: SR42UBEXPND
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $472.21 (36%)
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
Tripp Lite SR42UBEXPND Open Frame Rack Enclosure C Product Details
Tripp Lite SR42UBEXPND Open Frame Rack Enclosure Cabinet
Setup your network system with the Tripp Lite SR42UBEXPND Open Frame Rack Enclosure Cabinet. This high-performance 42U rack cabinet provides a scalable solution for your IT applications and network equipment. With its open frame design, you can easily access your network applications. Plus, it comes with vendor-neutral square hole/cage nut mounting for guaranteed compatibility with all EIA-310-D compliant 19" equipment. For quick PDU installation, it offers a hassle-free toolless mounting. The Tripp Lite SR42UBEXPND Open Frame Rack Enclosure Cabinet is equipped with heavy-duty casters for rapid deployment. Additionally, it has a 3000lbs stationary/ 2250lbs rolling load capacity to support any kind of network application or equipment. Order the Tripp Lite SR42UBEXPND Open Frame Rack Enclosure Cabinet now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 42U SmartRack Premium open frame rack; provides a spacious storage for high density server and networking applications in IT environments
- Pre-installed casters and leveling feet; for mobility and easy deployment
- Heavy-duty structure; provides secure and durable enclosure for sensitive network equipment
- External Dimensions: 78.5 x 23.63 x 43 (HWD)
- Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment and roll into place on heavy-duty pre-installed casters.
- Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4" increments. Adjustment is quick and convenient. The easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements.
- Toolless accessory mounting rails (2 rails per enclosure) include slots for quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers. Mounting slots are arranged in an industry-standard pattern compatible with a wide variety of accessories. Each rail can accommodate two vertical PDUs or cable managers side-by-side (four items per enclosure).
- Enclosure includes mounting hardware of 50 pieces of M6 cage nuts and 50 pieces of M6 screws
- Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses.
- Maximum usable internal depth of 37 inches/94 cm (front to rear rail).
- Weight ratings of 3000 lb stationary and 2250 lb rolling.
- Built in baying tabs allow premium open frame racks to be combined securely in rows. Center-to-center width can be set at 600mm or 24" to match standard data center floor tiles.
- Casters are pre-installed and support a rolling load capacity of 2250 lbs, allowing the enclosures to be pre-configured and rolled to the final installation location. Casters are removable.
- Leveling feet extend to allow premium open frame racks to be positioned on uneven floors. Levelers are removable.
- Compact design allows the premium open frame racks to roll through standard height commercial doorways.
- Convenient grounding system. All components are grounded to the premium open frame rack structure which includes multiple connections for facility ground.
- Open bottom for cable access.
- Included stabilizing brackets are used for shipment and can be reattached at the bottom of the premium open frame rack on the inside or outside of the rack.
- Compatibility with all cable management accessories.
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 0704364229588
Mfg Part No: SR42UBEXPND
This Product is Oversized
( Length:47, Width:28, Depth:85)
Shipping Weight: 190.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: Not applicable, ships via truck
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.