Gigabyte GA-G41M-COMBO Intel G41 Motherboard Product Details
Gigabyte GA-G41M-COMBO Intel G41 Motherboard
The Gigabyte GA-G41M-COMBO Intel G41 Motherboard based on the Intel G41 chipset supports the latest Intel 45nm CPUs, creating a powerful multi-media platform which allows users to do more at once. At the heart of the Intel G41 Express chipset is the Intel X4500 graphics media accelerator, which support DX10 and features several unique innovations including more Execution Units for enhanced 3D performance and Intel Clear Video Technology for sharper images and precise color control.
The Gigabyte GA-G41M-COMBO Intel G41 Motherboard features a 3x USB power boost, delivering greater compatibility and extra power for USB devices. The Gigabyte GA-G41M-COMBO Intel G41 Motherboard’s unique USB power design is also able to efficiently regulate output over the full voltage range, which greatly enhances USB device compatibility. In addition, dedicated lower resistance fuses ensure lower voltage drops, and provide more stable and plentiful power delivery.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Supports Intel Core 2 Duo, Core 2 Quad and Core 2 Extreme Processors.
- Features the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500 Chipset with support for Microsoft DirectX10.
- With Intel Clear Video Technology, for enhanced video playback, sharper images, and precise color control.
- GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ automatically recovers BIOS data when main BIOS has crashed or failed.
- Supports both Dual Channel DDR2 and DDR3 Memory DIMMs.
Note: This board supports 8GB of DDR2 or 4GB of DDR3. Mixed mode, populating DDR2 and DDR3 memory modules simultaneously is not supported. Use either DDR2 or DDR3 memory DIMMs.
Manufactured by: Gigabyte
Warranty provided by: Gigabyte
UPC No: 818313010742
Mfg Part No: GA-G41M-COMBO
( Length:10, Width:10, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 2.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Gigabyte logos are registered trademarks of Gigabyte. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.