Sony 98262 PlayStation® Move Starter Bundle Product Details
Sony 98262 PlayStation® Move Starter Bundle
The Sony 98262 PS3 Move Starter Bundle is the world’s most accurate motion gaming experience. So whether you’re spiking a volleyball, shooting an arrow, or defending yourself in a gladiator duel, your every move is translated into the game with absolute precision. The Sony 98262 PS3 Move Starter Bundle contains all you need to move into the game. It’s the most immersive gaming experience ever, and it’s only possible on the PlayStation®3.
Sports Champions™ Sports Champions will let you and your friends physically engage in an array of competitive sporting activities as you go head to head in six events. Use your motion controller as a racket in table tennis as you conduct high speed exchanges against your challenger; or ignite the arena as your motion controller becomes a sword and swing your arm forward to battle your opponent.
*NOTE: Release Date: September 17, 2010
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Active, social and fun for everyone
- Accessible and easy to control
- The most immersive gaming experience ever
- Diverse library of genres and gameplay
- PlayStation®Move Bundle contains the PlayStation®Move motion controller, PlayStation®Eye Camera and Sports Champions Blu-ray disc.
A Closer Look
- PlayStation®Move motion controller
- PlayStation®Eye Camera
- Sports Champions™ Blu-ray™ disc
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Sony PlayStation
Warranty provided by: Sony PlayStation
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: 98262
UPC No: 711719826224
Box Size: ( Length:5, Width:7, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.1500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S171-1158
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sony PlayStation logos are registered trademarks of Sony PlayStation. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.