TrippLite ISOBAR Series Ultrablok Surge Protector - 2 Outlets, 1410 Joules, 1800 Watts, 15-amps Circuit Breaker - ULTRABLOKItem#: T105-9998 | Model#: ULTRABLOK
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
TrippLite ISOBAR Series Ultrablok Surge Protector Product Details
TrippLite ISOBAR Series Ultrablok Surge Protector
Choose the TrippLite ISOBAR Series Ultrablok Surge Protector for additional safety and convenience. This protector is geared up with 1800 Watts which allows critical server, network, and telecommunications equipment to running smoothly with non-stop power supply. It is designed with 2 Outlets which allows plugging 2 power cords at the same time. Added with 1410 joules it gives ultimate protection against surges, and it also removes line noises that can affect the performance of your electronics. This protector features 15-amps Circuit Breaker which ensures complete protection of your equipment from overflow of current. Purchase the TrippLite ISOBAR Series Ultrablok Surge Protector today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 2 Outlets; allows plugging 2 power cords at the same time
- 1800 Watts; enables your devices to work smoothly with increased power supply
- 15-amps Circuit Breaker; protects your equipment from overflow of current
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: TrippLite
Warranty provided by: TrippLite
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: ULTRABLOK
UPC No: 037332010476
Box Size: ( Length:5, Width:4, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.4000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: T105-9998
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- TrippLite logos are registered trademarks of TrippLite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.