Thrustmaster Ferrari Universal 5-in-1 Racing Wheel - Compatible with PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Nintendo GameCube, Nintendo Wii and PC, Foot Pedals, Gear Shift LeversItem#: H40-0023 | Model#: THR4060048
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Thrustmaster Ferrari Universal 5-in-1 Racing Wheel Product Details
Thrustmaster Ferrari Universal 5-in-1 Racing Wheel
Use the Thrustmaster Ferrari Universal 5-in-1 Racing Wheel and experience racing at its best. This Racing Wheel lets you have full control over your moves while racing and also comes with Foot Pedals for accurate acceleration. The best part of this 5-in-1 model is that it connects to a PC or PlayStation 3 system via USB, a PlayStation 2 console with its GamePort Connector, or a Nintendo Wii or GameCube with a NGC Connector. The Steering Wheel comes with D-pad, pedals and gearshifts and allows you to customize the settings. You will also get the Table clamp attachment for providing you with optimum stability while you race. Buy the Thrustmaster Ferrari Universal 5-in-1 Racing Wheel and master your game.
What It IS And Why You Need It:
- Foot Pedals; gives added convenience and precise racing moves
- Steering Wheels; lets you view your D-pad, pedals and gearshifts and even relocate them as per your choice
- Compatibility; works with PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Nintendo GameCube, Nintendo Wii and PC
A Closer Look
Manufactured by: Thrustmaster
Warranty provided by: Thrustmaster
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; 24 months labor
Mfg Part No: THR4060048
UPC No: 663296412751
Box Size: ( Length:20, Width:15, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 5.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 12pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: H40-0023
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Thrustmaster logos are registered trademarks of Thrustmaster. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.