Tripp Lite B140-101 Transmitter & Receiver - video Product Details
Tripp Lite B140-101 Transmitter & Receiver
The Tripp Lite B140-101 Transmitter & Receiver is the best solution to extend a DVI-D Single-Link signal up to 100ft. The Tripp Lite B140-101 Transmitter & Receiver extends a 1024 x 768 (60Hz) signal up to 100ft when using 24Awg, solid wire Cat5e/6 cabling (Tripp Lite N202-Series). Now, you can easily maximize connections between local units to your DVI source. Plus, this device does not require any software or drivers and works well with all operating systems. This transmitter and receiver is even compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases. Get the Tripp Lite B140-101 Transmitter & Receiver now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Transmitter & Receiver; extends a 1024 x 768 (60Hz) signal up to 100 ft
- Compatibility; works with all types of operating systems
- No drivers or software required; it works well without any drivers or software
- No external power required; works with no external power
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA); for GSA Schedule purchases
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332154088
Mfg Part No: B140-101
( Length:8, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.