EVGA 01G-P3-1371-AR GeForce GTX 460 Video Card - 1024MB GDDR5, PCI-Express 2.0, Dual DVI, Mini HDMI, SLI, DirectX 11, Fermi;Item#: E145-0467 | Model#: 01G-P3-1371-AR
EVGA GeForce GTX 460 1GB GDDR5 PCIe SLI Ready Product Details
EVGA 01G-P3-1371-AR GeForce GTX 460 Video Card
Next-generation gaming has arrived. The EVGA 01G-P3-1371-AR GeForce GeForce GTX 460 gives your games an adrenaline shot with the world’s fastest performance and futuristic, visually-stunning graphics. The EVGA 01G-P3-1371-AR GeForce GTX 460 brings games to life through incredible DirectX 11 tessellation performance and advanced cinematic effects like motion blur and depth of field. Experience 3D worlds littered with debris and consumed in fire and smoke with NVIDIA PhysX effects [running at twice the performance of prior generation GPUs. Completely immerse yourself in the game with NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround technology powering three HD displays in jaw-dropping stereoscopic 3D. And when you finish, sit back and interact with ray traced 3D renderings so realistic you won’t believe your eyes. Arm yourself for the future of gaming. The EVGA 01G-P3-1371-AR GeForce GTX 460.
What it is & Why you need it:
- Next generation architecture delivers incredible gaming performance at maximum resolution and quality settings
- New high-speed 32x anti-aliasing smoothes edges for top notch visual quality
- Support for NVIDIA® SLI® technology for the ultimate gaming performance
- NVIDIA PolyMorph Engine, the geometry processing engine built from the ground up for DirectX 11 tessellation, enables incredibly detailed game characters and terrain with blazing performance
Manufactured by: EVGA
Warranty provided by: EVGA
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 01G-P3-1371-AR
UPC No: 843368012571
Box Size: ( Length:12, Width:9, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 2.7500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: E145-0467
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- EVGA logos are registered trademarks of EVGA. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.