CA ARCserve D2D r15 Software - Windows Server StandardItem#: C276-00013 | Model#: CAD2DCR150W04C4
Currently Out Of Stock!
CA ARCserve D2D r15 Windows Server Std. Product Details
CA ARCserve D2D r15 Software
Make protecting and recovering business data a snap with the CA ARCserve D2D r15 Software. The CA ARCserve D2D r15 Software features a new Web 2.0 interface that dynamically updates documentation and proactively alerts you to system changes, so you can be completely confident when meeting and managing your SLAs for recovery time. It is the only product that has Bare Metal Restore to dissimilar hardware and block-level infinite incremental snapshots in one package. This features not only allows you to recover data in minutes, but also ensures that you'll never have to do another full backup on that server. Order the CA ARCserve D2D r15 Software right away!
CA ARCserver ® D2D Features Matrix
|SKU||Bundles||Snapshots||BMR||SQL Option||Exchange Option||Hyper-V Option|
|Server Basic Edition||*||✓|
|Server Standard Edition||✓||✓|
|Server Advanced Edition||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
*Limited Functionality. Users cannot perform infinite incremental snapshots at a frequency of 15 minutes. Minimum schedule frequency is in 1 hour increments with weekly full's required.
- BLOCK LEVEL INFINITE INCREMENTAL BACKUP - Like deduplication, this patent-pending technology uses less storage space, performs backups faster and puts less of a load on your production servers. Disk-to-disk backups are based on CA’s block-level I2 technology that has been designed to intelligently manage backing up only blocks of data that have changed since the last backup and presenting a consolidated point-in-time view of the protected volume for multiple recovery types.
- PROTECTION FOR VIRTUAL SERVERS - Provides a single user interface to help protect virtual servers as well as physical servers, saving training time and simplifying operations.
- SINGLE SNAPSHOT BACKUP WITH FOUR RESTORE TYPES - Provides the ability to rapidly restore files, volumes, databases, or the entire system to any server in both physical and virtual environments from a single pass backup. One backup helps ensure recovery of the data in the most efficient manner.
- BARE METAL RECOVERY TO DISSIMILAR HARDWARE - Offers a very fast way to recover a crashed server to the same or dissimilar hardware. It simply paints the picture of the original drive back onto the new drive and restarts the system, reducing a process that can potentially take as much as 36 hours, to just minutes.
- APPLICATION CONSISTENT SNAPSHOT BACKUPS - Ensures that the application is being properly quiesced and backed up from a consistent state for rapid application recovery.
- POINT-IN-TIME BACKUP VIEW - Provides a full point-in-time view of the disk for rapid recovery of files, folders, volumes and databases.
- HIGH FREQUENCY BACKUPS - New I2 technology provides the ability to perform backups every 15 minutes for greater levels of protection and improved Recovery Point Objectives.
- END USER SEARCH AND RESTORE - Find and recover file and folder level items from user data sets without administrator intervention.
- REMOTE OFFICE/BRANCH OFFICE PROTECTION - Use CA ARCserve® Replication with CA ARCserve® D2D to backup all ROBO office data to local disk, and then replicate the backup files to a central location. These files can then be backed up to tape using CA ARCserve Backup for long-term offsite archiving.
- USE WITH CA ARCSERVE BACKUP R15 - Enables migration of the CA ARCserve D2D backup files to tape using CA ARCserve Backup r15 for off-site long-term retention.
- USE WITH CA ARCSERVE REPLICATION AND HIGH AVAILABILITY R15 - Provides the ability to replicate CA ARCserve D2D backup images to a remote location for an additional level of protection or rapid recovery in the event of a data center outage.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: CA Inc.
Warranty provided by: CA Inc.
Mfg Part No: CAD2DCR150W04C4
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- CA Inc. logos are registered trademarks of CA Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.