Westcott® Three-Hole Punched Wood Ruler Product Details
Selected hardwood is finished with multiple coats of lacquer for added durability. Metal edge is ideal for straight-line cutting and for drawing clean lines. Scaled in 1/16" on one edge and millimeters on the other. Three-hole punched for easy-access storage in a binder; hanging hole at one end. Ruler Type: Standard/Metric; Length: 12"; Standard Scale: 1/16".
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Hardwood ruler with metal edge and lacquer finish. Scaled in 1/16" on one edge and millimeters on the other.
- Selected hardwood finished with multiple coats of lacquer for added durability.
- Metal edge for straight-line cutting and drawing clean lines.
- Scaled in 1/16" on one edge and millimeters on the other.
- Three-hole punched for binder storage; hanging hole.
Manufactured by: Acme United
Warranty provided by: Acme United
Mfg Part No: 10702
UPC No: 073577107021
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.0500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYAZ-ACM10702
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Acme United logos are registered trademarks of Acme United. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.