Black & Decker 12V Cordless Drill Product Details
Black & Decker GCO12SFB Cordless Drill
Discover our legendary Black & Decker GCO12SFB Cordless Drill. The Black & Decker GCO12SFB Cordless Drill has a 24 Position clutch that prevents screws from stripping. The Slide pack battery of the Black & Decker GCO12SFB Cordless Drill provides easy installation and removal of the battery.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Prevents screws from stripping
- For drilling and driving applications
- For easy bit changing
- For easy battery installation and removal
- Stud Sensor detects studs through walls up to 3/4" thick
- For comfort and control
- Voltage: 12 V
- rpm 0-750 rpm
- Clutch Settings 24
- Power Source Cordless
- Chuck Size 3/8 "
- 24 Position clutch prevents screws from stripping
- Soft grips provide additional comfort.
- Slide pack battery provides easy installation and removal of the battery.
- Keyless chuck makes bit changing quick and simple.
- Variable speed reverse for drilling and driving control
Manufactured by: Black & Decker
Warranty provided by: Black & Decker
Mfg Part No: GCO12SFB
UPC No: 885911078177
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 4.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYPT-BDKGCO12SFB
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Black & Decker logos are registered trademarks of Black & Decker. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.