Transcend 32GB SDHC Flash Card Product Details
Transcend TS32GSDHC10 SDHC Card
As high-tech gadgets become increasingly advanced with ever-improving video and audio quality, we find ourselves needing extra speed and memory capacity to store our high-resolution digital masterpieces.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- The SDHC Class 10 series offer larger-volume data storage and optimized recording performance with support for FAT 32 file formats.
Adhering to the new Class 10 specification, Transcend's TS32GSDHC10 SDHC Card performs at a transfer rate up to 20MB/s on devices supporting SD 3.0, ensuring your device remains quick and responsive while recording and viewing files.
The SDHC Class 10 series offer larger-volume data storage and optimized recording performance with support for FAT 32 file formats. With 32GB of storage, the Transcend TS32GSDHC10 SDHC Card lets you store your entire music or picture collection on today’s high-megapixel digital cameras, HDTV digital video cameras, PDAs and other memory-hungry devices. Purchase the Transcend TS32GSDHC10 SDHC Card today.
- Fully compatible with SD 3.0 Standards
- SDHC Class 10 compliant
- Compatible with all SDHC-labeled host devices (not compatible with standard SD)
- Easy to use, plug-and-play operation
- Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors
- Complies with Secure Digital Music Initiative (SDMI) portable device requirements
- Supports Content Protection for Recordable Media (CPRM)
- Allows In System Programming (ISP) for updating firmware
- Supports auto-standby, power-off and sleep modes
- Mechanical write-protection switch
- RoHS compliant
Manufactured by: Transcend
Warranty provided by: Transcend
UPC No: 760557818373
Mfg Part No: TS32GSDHC10
( Length:2, Width:2, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.0250 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Transcend logos are registered trademarks of Transcend. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.