USRobotics USR5686G 56K V.92 Serial Controller Fax Product Details
USRobotics USR5686G 56K V.92 Serial Controller Faxmodem
For faster and smoother network connection, pick the USRobotics USR5686G 56K V.92 Serial Controller Faxmodem. The USRobotics USR5686G 56K V.92 Serial Controller Faxmodem is capable of providing fast network connection with up to 56Kbps speed. This faxmodem features an Ethernet interface that delivers a stable and fast network connection. Plus, it removes the need for multiple costly telephone lines. And also, this faxmodem works with any type of phone system or telephone device. Get the USRobotics USR5686G 56K V.92 Serial Controller Faxmodem today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 56kbps speed; provides fast network connection
- Ethernet interface; allows you to integrate stable and fast network connection
- V.92, V.90, V.34+, V.34, V.32bis, V.32, V.22bis, V.22, V.23, V.21, Bell 103, and Bell 212A
- V.42/MNP 2-4 error correction, V.44 & V.42 bis/MNP 5 compression
- V.80 video conferencing support
- Fax: V.17, V.29, V.27ter, V.21; EIA 578 (Class 1) and EIA 592 (Class 2.0), Group III
- 8 Position DIP Switch
- 7 LEDs (AA, CD, RD, SD, TR, CS, ARQ/FAX)
- DTE Interface: RS232/V.24 - DB25 female connector
- Phone Line Interface: Dual RJ-11
- Power Supply: 9Vac 1A
- Power Switch
- Volume Control Knob
- Temperature: Operating Temperature conditions: 0 to 50 degrees C, Non-Operating Temperature conditions: -20 to 70 degrees C
- Humidity: Operating Humidity conditions: 20% to 80% non-condensing, Non-Operating Humidity conditions: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- FCC approved (Part 15 Class B/Part 68)
- IC approved
- UL listed
- CUL listed
- CE approved (Class B)
- 9.5 x 5.75 x 2.6 in.
- 1.65 lb
- 6.5 x 3.75 x 1.3 in.
- .54 lb
Minimum System Requirements
- Available Serial Port
- Analog Phone Line
- RS-232 Serial Cable
- Modem is compatible with Windows 7 64 bit, Win 7, Server 2008 64 bit, Server 2008, Vista 64 bit, Vista, Server 2003 64 bit, Server 2003, XP 64 bit, XP, NT 4.0, 2000, ME, 98, 95, 3.1, Linux and DOS.
- Unimodem TSP/TAPI compliant
- Fax software requires Microsoft Windows 95 or later
- Modem on Hold requires Windows 2000 or later.
- Advanced features and functionality
- External DIP switches allows manual configuration of specific critical settings
- Extra LEDs for better monitoring of serial signals
- Precise manual volume control
- Permanently store preferred modem default settings
- Fax features and functionality
- Send and receive secure data and faxes through your computer while running other applications.
- Fax features include delayed broadcast and group faxing.
- Get the speed you need
- Fast Connect (V.22) allows 1200 bps connections without error control in less than 1 second§, making this modem ideal for POS and ATM transactions that require lightning fast connections.
- Quick Connect* (V.92) reduces the time it takes to establish your dial-up Internet connection.
- V.92* lets you send attachments up to 50% faster.
- Powerful Management Tools
- Modem on Hold (MoH)† lets you screen incoming calls so you can take the important ones.
- Modem on Hold lets you take calls while online without dropping your Internet connection – there’s no need for a second phone line.
- Firmware upgradability and downloadable software ensure that this modem will continue to meet your changing needs without the need to buy a new modem.
- Advanced Line Probing Technology
- This modem finds the most efficient path for each connection, assuring the best possible speeds, resulting in faster downloads and fewer dropped calls.
- Lower Power Consumption
- This updated modem uses 50% less energy when in use and 75% less energy when idle mode, which makes it more environmentally friendly and will contribute to reducing electricity costs.
Manufactured by: USRobotics
Warranty provided by: USRobotics
UPC No: 738168040995
Mfg Part No: USR5686G
( Length:5, Width:9, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- USRobotics logos are registered trademarks of USRobotics. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.