Polaroid PLWPCK18 Waterproof Camera Housing Product Details
Polaroid PLWPCK18 Waterproof Camera Housing
This Dive-Rated Polaroid PLWPCK18 Waterproof Camera Housing Protects Virtually Any Ultra Compact "Fixed" Lens Camera From Snorkeling to Sunsets...The Perfect Solution Polaroid Underwater Polaroid PLWPCK18 Camera Housing is dive rated to protect your camera while providing full access to all key controls. Unlike "zip-lock"+ "snap" housings, the Polaroid PLWPCK18 Waterproof Camera Housing features a unique 2 piece track-lock system that also enhances rigidity and protects the camera from bumps or impact. In addition, the lens portion is made of a unique optical-grade plastic composite which minimizes lightdrop off and ensures clear images. Land or sea, when it comes to protection without compromise it's the case to shoot for!
What It Is And Why You Need It
- This Dive-Rated Waterproof Camera Housing Protects Virtually Any Ultra Compact "Fixed" Lens Camera From Snorkeling to Sunsets
- Rugged housing provides full access to virtually all cameras key controls and features.
- Sealed gasket design for added protection from water and elements.
- Depth tested to 30 feet.
- Housing optimized for underwater flash use.
- Protects virtually any compact camera.
Manufactured by: Polaroid
Warranty provided by: Polaroid
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: PLWPCK18
UPC No: 815361011714
Box Size: ( Length:6, Width:5, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: P254-0042
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Polaroid logos are registered trademarks of Polaroid. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.