QNAP Turbo Network Attached Storage - Intel Core 2 Duo Dual-core 2.80GHz Processor, 2GB DDR2 SDRAM, Rj-45, USB, Gigabit Ethernet, 2U Rack-mountable, RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 5+Hot Spare, JBOD - TS-809U-RP-USItem#: 7790312 | Model#: TS-809U-RP-US
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
QNAP Turbo Network Attached Storage TS-809U-RP-US Product Details
QNAP Turbo Network Attached Storage
The QNAP Turbo Network Attached Storage is the new generation 2U rackmount model of the worldwide award-winning Turbo NAS Series, providing superior performance for massive data sharing, powerful all-in-one business server features, advanced RAID data protection, built-in iSCSI target service, AES 256-bit volume-based encryption, and rock-solid hot-swappable hard drive design for business. The QNAP TS-809U-RP Turbo Network Attached Storage is featured with Intel® 2.8GHz CPU and 2GB DDRII memory. It supports RAID 0/ 1/ 5/ 6/ 5+Spare, JBOD, Online RAID Capacity Expansion, and Online RAID Level Migration. Flexible iSCSI Solution with Thin Provisioning Technology the QNAP Turbo Network Attached Storage can serve as a NAS and an iSCSI target server. The built-in iSCSI target feature provides an affordable IP-SAN (Storage Area Network) alternative for business. You can set up the NAS to expand the storage capacity for existing application servers, such as database server and mail server in an economic way. Moreover, the “Thin Provisioning” feature is provided which allows you to flexibly allocate the capacity of iSCSI LUN (Logical Unit Number) at the beginning regardless of the physical volume capacity. Order QNAP Turbo Network Attached Storage today!
- The dual LAN ports can be configured as failover which allows the NAS server to sustain the failure of one network port to provide continuous services
- The two LAN ports of the NAS can be configured as load balancing mode for bandwidth aggregation to boost the file transfer speed (works with managed Ethernet switch with 802.3ad configured)
- The NAS can be deployed with two IP settings for sharing among different workgroups in two different subnets
Manufactured by: QNAP
Warranty provided by: QNAP
UPC No: 0097360589542
Mfg Part No: TS-809U-RP-US
( Length:10, Width:29, Depth:11)
Shipping Weight: 40.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- QNAP logos are registered trademarks of QNAP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.