See more products
- Surge Suppressors (652)
- UPS Battery Backups under 700VA (59)
- UPS Battery Backup 700VA and more (192)
- UPS - Rackmount (174)
- Power Inverters (72)
- Power Strips (28)
- UPS Replacement Batteries (19)
- Power Regulators (7)
- Power Distribution Units (808)
- Home Theater (24)
- Outlets & Wiring (5)
- Mobile Power (10)
Whistler PRO-1200W Pro Power Inverter - 1200-Watt, Mountable, High Surge, Ground Fault Sensing, Cooling FanItem#: W529-2010 | Model#: PRO-1200W
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $120.88 (60%)
- Usually ships within 48 Hours (Details)
Whistler PRO-1200W Pro Power Inverter Product Details
Whistler PRO-1200W Pro Power Inverter
Stay powered with innovation using the Whistler PRO-1200W Pro Power Inverter. The Whistler PRO-1200W Pro Power Inverter features Overload Protection which will automatically shut down if load exceeds inverter rating. Its Smart Surge Control feature will attempt to start loads above the continuous rating for up to 10 seconds. The Whistler PRO-1200W Pro Power Inverter's Voltage Protection kicks in Whenever the input exceeds 15 volts DC or is less than 10 volts, the inverter will automatically shutdown. It also delivers Short Circuit Protection, it Automatically shuts down until short circuit is removed. The Whistler PRO-1200W Pro Power Inverter also has a Thermal Cutoff, the inverter Automatically shuts down if internal temperature exceeds safe design parameters.
What It Is and Why You Need It
- Full Output Power - Other inverters have reduced output over time.
- 3 AC Outlets - 1 USB Port
- High Surge
- Overload Indicator
- Thermostat Controlled Cooling Fan
- Digital Battery Volt/Watt Meter - Monitors input volts and output watts
- Remote Operation Jack
- Ground Fault Sensing
- 120 Amp Power Requirement
- Overload Protection: Inverter will automatically shut down if load exceeds inverter rating.
- Smart Surge Control: Inverter will attempt to start loads above the continuous rating for up to 10 seconds.
- Voltage Protection: Whenever the input exceeds 15 volts DC or is less than 10 volts, the inverter will automatically shutdown.
- Short Circuit Protection: Automatically shuts down until short circuit is removed.
- Thermal Cutoff: Automatically shuts down if internal temperature exceeds safe design parameters.
Power Protection Specifications
|Power Protection Type||Power Inverter|
|Connector Type||3-Prong Power|
|Dimensions||8.9" x 7.4" x 3.54"|
Have an opinion on this product that you would like to share? If, so please take a few moments to write your rating and review.Write your own review
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 1 of 1
- Jan 11, 2011
We installed it in my mother's van. She is on an oxygen concentrator and this allowed me to drive her to Fl. It worked great! Thanks
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 1 of 1
Warranty provided by: Whistler Group
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: PRO-1200W
UPC No: 052303404757
Box Size: ( Length: 0, Width: 0, Depth: 0 )
Shipping Weight: 5.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: W529-2010
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Whistler Group logos are registered trademarks of Whistler Group. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.