Nuance Dragon SpeechPack For Designers Product Details
Nuance Dragon SpeechPack For Designers PC Software
With the Nuance Dragon SpeechPack For Designers PC Software you can now control your computer, including all of your favorite design software, by voice. Create documents, manage email, fine-tune design elements and more – just by speaking. Any computer task executed by mouse clicks and/or key strokes can be replaced with a simple voice command that quickly and accurately executes the task for you. This frees you to focus more on design rather than manually typing text or navigating complex menu structures. Simply your design work with the Nuance Dragon SpeechPack For Designers PC Software!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Speed through routine computer tasks
- Improve design efficiency
- Proven Speech Recognition Accuracy
- Proven Speech Recognition Accuracy - Speak to your computer and watch the words appear on the screen. Launch applications, open files, create documents, manage email and work on the web – all by voice. As soon as you turn on your microphone (included), Dragon delivers proven accuracy that continues to improve the more you use the software.
- Speed Through Routine Computer Tasks - Dragon eliminates the manual task of typing so that users can quickly and easily capture their thoughts and control the computer by voice.
- Improve Design Efficiency - Talking is three times faster than typing. Add your voice as an extension to traditional mouse and keyboard actions to make it faster and easier to execute design tasks.
- Simplify Design Control - Let your mouse select the design and selection functions while your voice selects the tools, filters and commands.
- Concentrate on the Design - Use your voice to execute changes to filters, control design tools, and more, freeing you to concentrate more on the impact of the changes you make in real time.
- Works with Most Windows-Based Applications, Including Popular Design Tools - Dragon SpeechPack for Designers works with most Windows-based applications, such as Microsoft® Word®, Internet Explorer®, and more. It also enables you to command and control most industry-standard design packages, including Adobe® InDesign®; Adobe® Photoshop®; Adobe® Illustrator®; Adobe® Dreamweaver®; Fireworks®; Contribute®; After Effects®; Premiere Pro® and more. The Dragon SpeechPack for Designers voucher will allow you to activate speech commands for four design applications from the supported list. Additional applications are added regularly.
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or later or AMD Athlon 64 1 GHz minimum. We recommend 2.4 GHz (1.6 GHz dual core) or equivalent AMD processor. (Note: SSE2 instruction set required.)
- RAM: minimum 512 MB (1 GB for Windows Vista, and 2 GB for Windows 7). We recommend 1 GB (2 GB for Windows 7 32-bit, and 4 GB for Windows 7 64-bit)
- Free hard disk space: 1 GB (2 GB for localized non-English versions)
- L2 Cache: minimum 512 KB. We recommend 1 MB.
- Supported Operating Systems:
Windows Server 2000
Windows Server 2003
Windows 2000 SP4
Windows XP SP2 and SP3, 32-bit
Windows Vista SP1 and SP2, 32-bit and 64-bit
Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit
- DVD-ROM drive required for installation
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- Creative® Labs Sound Blaster® 16 or equivalent sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- Nuance-approved noise-canceling headset microphone (included in purchase, except for upgrades). See details at support.nuance.com/compatibility/ (includes Bluetooth microphones, recorders, and Tablet PCs).
Note: A Web connection is required for activation
Manufactured by: Nuance
Warranty provided by: Nuance
Mfg Part No: 8058933
UPC No: 780420121836
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: N204-1554
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Nuance logos are registered trademarks of Nuance. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.