Magix Movie Edit Pro 16 Plus Product Details
Magix Movie Edit Pro 16 Plus PC Software
The Magix Movie Edit Pro 16 Plus PC Software is the ultimate solution for perfect HD videos. Modern functions such as MultiCam editing for multiple cameras, sensational secondary color correction and a completely reworked, professional DVD and Blu-ray authoring make Magix Movie Edit Pro 16 Plus PC Software the best Movie Edit Pro to date. More functions, more effects, more possibilities! Extensive video editing functions for users with advanced demands. Numerous additional functions, effects, templates, and individual customization options for impressive professional results.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- More than 1,500 special effects, cinematic transitions and templates included
- Advanced dubbing (Dolby®Digital 5.1 mixer)
- Full HD support for HDV and AVCHD camcorders, and much more
- 99 tracks, MultiCam editing, travel route animation, and much more
- BONUS! PC Check & Tuning 2010
- Anniversary edition: MAGIX – 15 years of innovation. Especially for the anniversary you'll get a BONUS! – the full version of PC Check & Tuning 2010.
- PLUS! Professional video editing: 99 tracks, 3D design, individual effects automation, virtual dub interface, TV ad remover, more effects, sounds, styles, menus, and more.
- PLUS! High-end dubbing: Multi-channel Surround sound with Dolby Digital 5.1 Creator, Audio Mastering Suite, beat recognition, synthesizers, and much more.
- PLUS! Innovative MultiCam editing (for 2 cameras), native AVCHD editing.
- PLUS! Cover & label printing (Print Center).
Additional NEW highlights compared to the classic version:
- Secondary color correction for impressive color effects.
- Level display for audio file import.
- Extended jump markers for improved project navigation.
- Create color surfaces/color scroll generator.
- Upload video to Vimeo.
- Animation of travel routes.
- Music Editor 3.0 with optimized user guidance.
- Advanced support for Blu-ray and AVCHD discs.
- Completely revised DVD menu design.
- Timeline zoom for individual objects.
- Internal PC performance benchmarking for improved presets.
BONUS! – Includes the full version of PC Check & Tuning 2010.
- For Windows® XP | Vista® | 7
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD® Athlon™ 1 GHz and higher (for DV to MPEG-2 transcoding/screen capturing at least 2 GHz recommended)
- 512 MB RAM
- 1 GB hard disk memory and a DVD drive for program installation
Manufactured by: MAGIX Entertainment
Warranty provided by: MAGIX Entertainment
Mfg Part No: 8051728
UPC No: 639191701412
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.1500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: N204-1523
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- MAGIX Entertainment logos are registered trademarks of MAGIX Entertainment. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.