Hiro H50197 56K Data/Fax/Voice PCIe Modem - V.92, RoHS, Caller ID, Compatible with Windows 8Item#: E261-2504 | Model#: H50197
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Hiro H50197 56K V.92 Data/Fax/Voice PCIe Modem Product Details
Hiro H50197 PCIe Fax Modem
Hiro H50197 PCIe Modem provides an easy way to link yourself to the world. It incorporates the V.92 standard, so your PC can establish a connection faster, and the connection can be up to 56K speed. The bundled Fax Talk Communicator application allows you to use your PC as an answer / voicemail box as well as a fax machine. The Hiro H50197 PCIe Modem is also guaranteed to demonstrate stability & reliability. With so many features packed into such a little box, you can never go wrong with the Hiro H50197 PCIe Modem.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- With so many features packed into such a little box, you can never go wrong with the Hiro H50197 PCIe Modem.
- Latest V.92 Standard Protocol
PCM Upstream - Max. Data Upload up to 48K
MOH - Receive Phone Call During Active Internet Connection
Quick Connect - Connect to Your ISP Faster
- Fully Compatible With the Latest Windows 7 Operation Systems
- RoHS Compaliance
- Support Caller ID
- Brazil Anatel Approved
- HP cPC P/N: 466700-001 Compatible (Standard Bracket)
- HP Pavilion Elite Compatible
- DELL Vostro Inspiron Studio XPS Compatible
- IBM ThinkCenter Compatible
Manufactured by: Hiro
Warranty provided by: Hiro
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: H50197
UPC No: 649258501978
Box Size: ( Length:5, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: E261-2504
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Hiro logos are registered trademarks of Hiro. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.