HP 29 51629A Black Original Ink Cartridge Product Details
Clog-free throughout the life of the cartridge. Specially designed to work with HP inkjet specialty papers and transparency films or plain papers for rich, professional-quality printouts. Pigment-based inks provide denser, more waterfast, fade-resistant printouts. Device Types: Fax; Inkjet Printer; OEM/Compatible: OEM; Page-Yield: 720; Supply Type: Ink.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- OEM ink for HP Deskjet 600, 660, 670, 672c, 680c, 682c, 690c, 692c, 693c, 694c, 695c, 697c; Deskwriter 600, 660c, 680c, 694c; Fax 910, 210; PSC 370, 380; Officejet 500, 520, 570, 580, 590, 600, 610, 635, 700, 710, 720.
- Clog-free throughout the life of the cartridge.
- Specially designed to work with HP inkjet specialty papers and transparency films or plain papers.
- Pigment-based inks provide waterfast, fade-resistant printouts.
, HP Deskjet 600 Series
THIS PRODUCT SHIPS IN OEM PACKAGING - GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN
Manufacturers sometimes offer discounts when large quantities of products are purchased without fancy, colorful, retail packaging. We take advantage of these opportunities to bring you the same quality, retail product at a lower price. Retail packaging is designed to look good on a store shelf and attract your attention. It frequently includes more paper, plastic and cardboard than needed. OEM packaging is not as visually attractive but is far more economical and because OEM packaging uses less paper, plastic, ink and cardboard it creates less waste and is better for the environment. Although OEM packaged product ships in a plain white or brown box you can be assured it is the same quality product as the retail packaged version. Buying OEM packaged products saves you money and helps save the planet…GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN. Included accessories, software, documentation, and manufacturer warranties on OEM products may vary from retail versions. Please review our detailed specifications and photo gallery for included accessories and see below for warranty information.
Manufactured by: HP
Warranty provided by: HP
UPC No: 088698030066
Mfg Part No: 51629A
( Length:6, Width:5, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.