HP Adjustable Dual Display Stand - Stand ( stand base ) for 2 LCD displays - screen size: up to 24" - for L2105; EliteBook 8470, 8570; Folio 13; ProBook 450 G2, 4540, 64XX, 650 G1, (AW664AA#ABA)Item#: 8132538 | Model#: AW664AA#ABA
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
Adjustable Dual Monitor Stand Product Details
Adjustable Dual Monitor Stand
Bring out the best of your productivity and experience outstanding efficiency with the features of the Adjustable Dual Monitor Stand. Built to be rotated into a landscape or portrait orientation, you can adjust its depth, height, tilt and angle for a better view. The Adjustable Dual Monitor Stand boasts the measurements of 15.7-inch width by 19.7-inch depth by 14-inch height for better operation. It also comes with embedded base rollers for rotating the stand when it comes to sharing and viewing your work. Ideally for 2 LCD displays up to 24-inch screens, expect only the best qualities with the Adjustable Dual Monitor Stand!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Depth-, height-, tilt-, and angle-adjustable; be able to track multiple applications and information sources simultaneously with ease
- For 2 LCD Displays; manages to fit 24-inch screens for your convenience when it comes to monitoring your work
- Integrated base rollers; rotate the stand in the position you prefer for better viewing of your work
The HP Adjustable Dual Display Stand allows you to use two displays to maximize your productivity and optimize efficiency. Either or both displays can be rotated to landscape or portrait orientation, and the stand is depth-, height-, tilt-, and angle-adjustable so you can view both screens at eye-level as well as slightly facing each other, letting you track multiple applications and information sources at the same time. Integrated base rollers let you rotate the stand so you can more easily share your work.
Width: 15.7 in
Depth: 19.7 in
Height: 14 in
Weight: 12.3 lbs
Localization: English / United States
Mounting Components: Stand base
Recommended Use: 2 LCD displays
Recommended Display Size: Up to 24"
Service & Support: 1 year warranty
Service & Support Details: Limited warranty - 1 year ¦ Technical support - phone consulting - 1 year
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: HP
Warranty provided by: HP
UPC No: 0808736311298
Mfg Part No: AW664AA#ABA
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 16.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.