Sony ALTUS ALT-A33PC Wireless Audio Transmitter/Receiver - USB, For S-AIR Enabled Speakers, Remote ControlItem#: S190-8134 | Model#: ALTA33PC
Sony ALTUS ALT-A33PC Wireless Transmitter/Receiver Product Details
Sony ALT-A33PC Wireless Audio Transmitter/Receiver
Stream the music stored on your PC to your existing audio or home theater system with the Sony ALT-A33PC Wireless Audio Transmitter/Receiver for PC. You can also pair up to eight additional S-AIR™ enabled premium or socket speakers (sold separately) and enjoy your music throughout your home. The Sony ALT-A33PC Wireless Audio Transmitter/Receiver can bring music to your whole house.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- The Sony® Wireless Music Transmitter and Receiver for PC includes a universal receiver designed for easy connection to an existing audio or home theater setup to provide superb sound quality.
- An included USB S-AIR™ enabled Digital Wireless transmitter makes it easy to free the music stored on your computer and enjoy your favorite songs in another room of your home.
- The Wireless Music Transmitter and Receiver for PC can be paired with up to 8 additional S-AIR™ enabled premium or socket speakers (sold separately) that allow you to transmit high quality audio from your computer to multiple rooms in your home.
- S-AIR™ Digital Wireless technology makes multi-room listening easy with the ability to transmit high quality audio from your computer to up to 8 compact, plug-and-play receiver/speaker systems (sold separately).
- Unique music management software taps into your existing playlists in iTunes and Windows Media Player, and even lets you create new channels of your favorite songs.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Sony
Warranty provided by: Sony
UPC No: 027242768185
Mfg Part No: ALTA33PC
( Length:8, Width:8, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 2.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Sony logos are registered trademarks of Sony. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.