HP Z5200 CQ113A DesignJet Color Inkjet Printer Product Details
HP Z5200 CQ113A DesignJet PostScript Color Inkjet Printer
With the HP DesignJet Z5200 CQ113A PostScript Color Printer you'll save half the steps needed to get a print so it's easier, and you're more productive. Take advantage of a printer that is so easy and intuitive, you'll wonder why you waited to bring large-format printing in house. Save up to five minutes on every print. The HP DesignJet Z5200 CQ113A PostScript Color Printer adds large-format printing to your offering without slowing down your workflow. Eliminate time-consuming steps, see fast speeds, and process and manage jobs more effectively with high productivity.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Experience dependable, high-quality results on a range of applications, no matter the file format your customer brings.
- Get high-impact color that’s delivered accurately and consistently.
Experience dependable, high-quality results on a range of applications no matter the file format your customer brings. Get high-impact color delivered accurately and consistently with the HP DesignJet Z5200 CQ113A PostScript Color Printer. Gain efficient operation and a low TCO with this HP printing system.
Easy and intuitive
- Eliminate and automate many of the steps involved with traditional large-format printing. HP Instant Printing Pro streamlines the printing process from beginning to end with fast, easy file preparation and automatic nesting, preview, orientation, and crop marks.
- Achieve your desired colors quickly while minimizing unnecessary and expensive trial-and-error printing. This printer's embedded spectrophotometer enables automatic calibration and profiling for greater color accuracy and consistency.
- Speed up the printing process by eliminating some of the time-consuming steps along the way. The HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript Printer lets you submit many files at a time, directly to the printer, without having to wait to open an application.
- Turn around orders quickly and still deliver the high quality that customers demand. With the HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript Printer and HP Vivera pigment inks, you can print up to 445 ft²/hr at production speed without sacrificing quality.
- Streamline your workflow to achieve greater productivity. The printer’s 160 GB hard disk provides a large buffer, reducing the chance that your workstation will lock up when printing large files and simplifying the process when you need to reprint.
- Go to unattended printing with 300-ml HP cartridges. Take advantage of the HP Designjet Excel Accounting Report to track jobs by customer, job, or costs. Receive low supplies alerts and use convenient reordering enabled by technology built into HP supplies.
Any file format
- Count on a truly dependable printing experience with a built-in PostScript interpreter for in-printer processing of PS and PDF files. And with HP Professional PANTONE Emulation you can meet customer color expectations more quickly and reliably.
- Save time and money by minimizing trial and error printing. This printer’s embedded spectrophotometer provides automatic calibration and media profiling for greater consistency and accuracy with the first and every print.
- Impress your customers with long-lasting, high-quality color and black-and-white prints.
- Optimize your everyday printing and achieve a new level of quality and value. HP Universal Bond Paper and HP Bright White Inkjet Paper feature ColorPRO Technology, providing visibly enhanced print quality and cost-effective everyday printing.
Compatible operating systems
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Premium/Business/Ultimate, Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit) Home/Professional, Windows Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit); Novell NetWare 5.x, 6.x; Mac OS X v 10.4, v 10.5, v 10.6; Citrix XenApp; Citrix XenServer
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: How To Select The Best Large Format Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer InkJet Cartridges
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
- Technology Tip: Turning Off Your Printer
Manufactured by: HP
Warranty provided by: HP
UPC No: 0884962858080
Mfg Part No: CQ113A#B1K
This Product is Oversized
( Length:42, Width:70, Depth:28)
Shipping Weight: 234.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 366pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.