Tripp Lite SR42UBTAA 42U SmartRack Premium Enclosure - 3000 lbs Capacity TAA CompliantItem#: 8021945 | Model#: SR42UBTAA
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $637.81 (32%)
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
SR42UBTAA 42U SmartRack Premium Enclosure Product Details
Tripplite SR42UBTAA 42U SmartRack Premium Enclosure
Tripplite's SR42UBTAA 42U SmartRack Premium Enclosure are designed for secure, high density server and networking applications in IT environments. Designed with provisions to integrate cooling, power distribution and cable management, SmartRack enclosures make ideal homes for mission-critical equipment. Vendor-neutral square hole/cage nut mounting for guaranteed compatibility with all EIA-310-D compliant 19" equipment.
Moreover, Tripplite's SR42UBTAA 42U SmartRack Premium Enclosures ship fully assembled for rapid deployment and roll into place on heavy-duty casters. Toolless mounting slots allow quick installation of PDUs and vertical cable managers. Adjustable mounting rails include an easy-view depth index to eliminate time-consuming measurements. Lightweight modular doors and side panels provide safe, convenient service access. Integrated baying tabs facilitate combining enclosures in rows for standard data center baying applications.
Not to mention, Tripplite SR42UBTAA 42U SmartRack Premium Enclosures hold up to 3000 lbs and support cooling, cable management, power distribution and monitoring features that keep critical servers and network equipment operating nonstop. Perforated doors permit massive front to rear airflow that exceeds servers manufacturer requirements. Enclosures are fully compatible with hot-aisle / cold-aisle data center configurations.
What it is and Why You Need it:
- Preinstalled casters and leveling feet
- Rolls through standard 7 foot doorway
- 42U SmartRack enclosure with doors and side panels
- 4 interior vertical posts with unthreaded square hole openings
- Massive front to rear ventilation capacity
- Standard 24" width for optimizing floor space
- 3000 lb stationary / 2250 lb rolling load capacity
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332154026
Mfg Part No: SR42UBTAA
This Product is Oversized
( Length:25, Width:44, Depth:80)
Shipping Weight: 453.6082 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.