Cisco Expansion Module - C3KX-NM-1G Product Details
Cisco Expansion Module
The Cisco Catalyst 3750-X and 3560-X Series Switches are an enterprise-class lines of stackable and standalone switches, respectively. These switches provide high availability, scalability, security, energy efficiency, and ease of operation with innovative features such as Cisco StackPower, IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) configurations, optional network modules, redundant power supplies, and Media Access Control Security (MACsec) features. The module has four 1-Gigabit SFP module slots. Any combination of standard SFP modules is supported. SFP+ modules are not supported.If you insert an SFP+ module in the 1-Gigabit network module, the SFP+ module does not work, and the switch logs an error message. Order Cisco Expansion Module today!
- 24 and 48 10/100/1000 PoE+ and non-PoE models
- Optional four Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) SFP or two 10GbE SFP+ uplink network modules
- Dual redundant, modular power supplies and fans
- Media Acess Control Security (MACsec) hardware-based enryption
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Cisco
Warranty provided by: Cisco
UPC No: 882658330452
Mfg Part No: C3KX-NM-1G
( Length:11, Width:7, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 1.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Cisco logos are registered trademarks of Cisco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.