Logitech K120 Keyboard Product Details
Logitech K120 920-002478 Keyboard
The Logitech K120 920-002478 Keyboard's Low-profile keys give you a quiet, comfortable typing experience. Type naturally with the standard keyboard layout you're used to, including full-size F-keys and number pad. The Logitech K120 920-002478 Keyboard's thin, sleek design keeps your hands in a relaxed and neutral position for effortless typing. Order your Logitech K120 920-002478 Keyboard today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Durable, spill-resistant design and sturdy adjustable tilt legs (Tested under limited conditions - maximum of 60 ml liquid spillage - do not immerse keyboard in liquid)
- Simple wired USB connection - works with Windows-based PCs and Linux
- Thin, sleek design keeps your hands in a relaxed and neutral position for effortless typing
Whisper-quiet low-profile keys
Enjoy feel-good typing with comfortable keys that barely make a sound.
Slim, durable design
It's sleek and rugged with:
- Spill-resistant design
- Sturdy adjustable tilt legs
- Keys that can withstand up to 10 million keystrokes
Familiar standard layout
Get the layout you're used to, including full-size F-keys and number pad.
Wired for simplicity
Simply plug it into your USB port and start typing—works with Windows-based PCs.
Bold, bright characters make the keys easier to read—even if you have less than perfect vision.
Get the quality that's made Logitech the global leader for keyboards, backed by a 3-year warranty.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Logitech
Warranty provided by: Logitech
UPC No: 097855065537
Mfg Part No: 920-002478
( Length:7, Width:18, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 1.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Logitech logos are registered trademarks of Logitech. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.