Cables To Go 12-Foot Velocity™ Component Video and Audio Cable with Male/Male ConnectorsItem#: 426774 | Model#: 29167
Currently Out Of Stock!
Cables To Go 12-Foot Component Video/Audio Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 12-Foot Video and Audio Cable
Velocity Component Video Interconnects from Impact Acoustics offer high-quality vivid detail and color for today’s video and home theater applications. These cost-effective performance cables give you maximum picture and sound quality compared to ordinary "out of the box" cables. Low-loss 75ohm oxygen-free copper center conductors and foam dielectric provides improved picture quality and performance. Twisted pair oxygen-free copper wire and foam dielectric provide optimized audio clarity. The 100% Mylar foil and OFC braid shield protects against unwanted noise and interference. The color-coded molded connectors attach to an ultra flexible jacket allowing for easy installation and identification. The 24K gold plated, durable connectors ensure long lasting, corrosion-free connections. Component Video Interconnects connect video equipment with component video output jacks to televisions, projectors with component video input jacks.
By using Component Video Cables, you bypass the TV’s Y/C separator and Color Decoder, routing the color (Y Pr Pb ) information directly into the TV's matrix decoder. By sending the pure DVD component video signal directly to a component video input-equipped display device, the DVD signal forgoes the extra processing that normally would degrade the image. The result is a vastly increased image quality, with incredibly lifelike colors and crisp detail.
- Bonded construction design for neat, easy connection of component video and stereo audio
- 75-ohm oxygen-free copper center conductor delivers exceptional video detail, color and brightness
- Twisted pair construction in the audio conductors prevents EMI and RFI noise and interference
- 24K gold-plated connectors ensure long-lasting quality
- Fully molded connectors provide excellent strain relief
- Aluminum foil and oxygen-free copper braid shield provide clear, noise-free, vivid picture quality
- Ultra-flexible PVC jacket for easy installation
- Weight: 1.7 lbs
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120291671
Mfg Part No: 29167
( Length:9, Width:7, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 2.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.