See more products
Kanguru KDFE-2G 2GB Defender Elite Encrypted Flash Drive - 2GB, USB 2.0, On-board Anti-Virus, FIPS 140-2 CertificationItem#: YYI1-CM8722 | Model#: KDFE-2G
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Kanguru 2GB Defender Elite Encrypted Flash Drive Product Details
Kanguru KDFE-2G 2GB Defender Elite Encrypted Flash Drive
The Kanguru™ KDFE-2G 2GB Defender Elite Encrypted Flash Drive is a highly secure, 256-bit AES hardware encrypted flash drive designed to address the most stringent security regulations and policies in a cost effective, scalable manner. The Kanguru KDFE-2G 2GB Defender Elite Encrypted Flash Drive is also customizable to your organization’s specific security needs with features such as unique identifiers, tamper resistant design, custom engraving and optional remote management.
Hardware encryption also means you don’t have to sacrifice transfer speed for security. With the Kanguru KDFE-2G 2GB Defender Elite Encrypted Flash Drive you get the best of both worlds, fast data transfer and industry leading encryption! It is ideal for carrying sensitive government or corporate information. It can be used with Windows operating systems and has a heavy-duty aluminum casing for extra protection.
In addition to on board encryption, theKanguru KDFE-2G 2GB Defender Elite Encrypted Flash Drive has the option of being managed remotely using Kanguru Remote Management Console (KRMC), an industry leading management application for securing and managing flash drives. Using KRMC with your Kanguru Defender Elite(s) allows administrators to remotely delete lost or stolen drives, manage passwords (strength, updates and remote resets), ensure drives are in compliance with set security policies and much more.
What It Is & Why Do You Need It?
- This is a highly secure, 256-bit AES hardware encrypted flash drive designed to address the most stringent security regulations and policies in a cost effective, scalable manner.
A Closer Look
- 256-bit AES (CBC Mode) Hardware Encrypted
- FIPS 140-2 Pre-validated
- Central/Remote Management Ready
- Master Password Support (Optional)
- High-strength aluminum design
- Requires NO Admin privileges
- Simple driverless setup
- Write protect switch
- Multiple colors available (Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Tan)
- HIPAA, SOX and GLB Compliant
- TAA Compliant
- Custom printing/engraving available
- On-board Anti-Virus
- FIPS 140-2 Certification
|Type||USB Flash Drive|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||2.5" x 0.7" x 0.4"|
Have an opinion on this product that you would like to share? If, so please take a few moments to write your rating and review.Write your own review
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 1 of 1
- Apr 08, 2013
Defender Elite pendrive
It's ok, I guess. The encryption and all seems to be pretty good. But as far as I go, I ordered the wrong one. I wanted the Defender Dual Trust, which I got directly from Kanguru.
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 1 of 1
Warranty provided by: Kanguru
Mfg Part No: KDFE-2G
UPC No: 705110109086
Box Size: ( Length: 0, Width: 0, Depth: 0 )
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYI1-CM8722
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Kanguru logos are registered trademarks of Kanguru. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.