EA Madden NFL - PSPItem#: E888-1600 | Model#: 19353
Currently Out Of Stock!
EA Madden NFL - PSP Product Details
EA Madden NFL 11 EA Madden NFL 11 redefines the way you experience the game of football. Simpler: from 350 plays down to 1, the all-new GameFlow system puts you in the helmet of an NFL quarterback, to execute an authentic, situational game plan, one play at a time.
Quicker: with 60-minute game times reduced to 30, spend more time on the field and less in the playbook. Same drama, half the time.
Deeper: Madden NFL 11 is feature-rich, with improved animations and control options, enhanced online functionality, and new broadcast and audio presentation that delivers the NFL experience fans have come to expect. Madden NFL 11 Simpler. Quicker. Deeper.
From 350 Plays Down to 1 - The all-new GameFlow playcall system puts you inside the helmet of an NFL quarterback like never before, allowing you to execute authentic NFL game plans one play at a time. Add a new level of strategy by customizing your own offensive and defensive game plans, or have plays based on your favorite teams real-life tendencies called for you.
Play Games in Half the Time - With an all-new playcall system, spend less time in the huddle and more time on the field as you experience the drama and excitement of a full game in less than 30 minutes.
Dont Just Play, Feel It - All-new Dual Stick Control drastically reduces button dependency for the ball carrier by mapping key moves to the right and left sticks. Run through holes, break tackles, and explode in the open field with a more fluid, intuitive, and responsive running system. All-new locomotion provides true acceleration and deceleration, plus natural planting and cutting, while delivering the authentic-feeling EA Madden NFL to date.
Play, Learn, Win - Rookies can enjoy success quicker than ever before. New Coaching Tips automatically pause the game at critical points to help explain each situation as it unfolds. A revamped playcall system draws player routes on the field as in-game coachs audio provides helpful hints to better execute the play.
Redefining Madden NFL Online - Last year we gave you Online Franchise and Online Co-op, now EA Madden NFL 11 delivers an all-new game mode that will change the online experience yet again. Details Coming Soon! See It. Hear It. Feel It. Experience a new level of excitement with revamped audio presentation. From the booth to the field, Madden NFL 11 brings gameday to your living room like never before.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Design game changing plays
- Put your stamina and skills to the test
- Customize your team's playbook to fit your playing style
- Build a NFL Dynasty - Build a roster from the ground up or play with your favorite team for three full decades in a quest to dominate for 30 full seasons in Franchise mode.
- Change History - Jets vs. Chargers in the AFC Divisional Playoffs. Colts vs. Saints in Super Bowl XLIV. Relive these classic moments and the best from the 2009 season while playing the role of Hero or Spoiler in Superstar Challenge mode.
- Fight for the Fumble - After making a big hit and jarring the ball loose from the ballcarrier, or when a defender strips the ball away from you, fight for the fumble against your opponent in a fast-paced mini-game that may determine the outcome of the game.
- Design Game Changing Plays - Become the architect of an unstoppable offense or ball-hawking defense by creating your own custom plays. Customize your team’s playbook to fit your playing style and live out your masterpieces as you take down your biggest rivals.
- Survive Mini-Camp - Put your stamina and skills to the test by challenging up to four friends in Mini-Camp Competition mode. Featuring up to three rounds of action and 19 drills, see if you have what it takes to come out on top.
Manufactured by: EA
Warranty provided by: EA
UPC No: 014633193534
Mfg Part No: 19353
( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- EA logos are registered trademarks of EA. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.