See more products
CART,SDLT 220 DATA Product Details
Ideally suited for data center and departmental backups where capacity, performance and cost are critical. Provides improved transfer speed and storage volume over standard DLT technology. Combines the best of proven optical and magnetic technologies to offer users superior reliability. Solid and liquid lubricants in tape binder system reduce tape and drive head wear. Rigorously tested to ensure optimal data integrity. For Drive Type: SDLT; Compatibility: SDLT 220;SDLT 320; Maximum Native Data Capacity: 110 GB.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- The most advanced data storage tapes available.
- Extremely durable, with a low error rate and prolonged archival life.
- Formatted 1/2 inch tape data cartridges for SDLT drives.
- For data center and departmental backups.
- Improved transfer speed and storage volume.
- Superior reliability.
- Solid and liquid lubricants.
- Optimal data integrity.
Warranty provided by: Compaq
Mfg Part No: C7980A
UPC No: 725184813436
Box Size: ( Length: 0, Width: 0, Depth: 0 )
Shipping Weight: 0.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYAZ-HEWC7980A
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Compaq logos are registered trademarks of Compaq. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.