CABLE,SCRTY,MICROSAVR,BK Product Details
A laptop is both an expensive piece of equipment and a valuable source of personal information--so you don't want it to fall into the wrong hands. This six-foot, super-strong, steel composite cable with carbon tempered steel core helps deter theft. The patented T-bar lock simply adds more security to the tough cable. But that's not it, the lock also features a built-in defense system to guard against tampering. Even though the lock is famous for its strength, it's the sleek, stylish design that will initially catch your eye. Lock Type: Cable/Key; Body Material: Galvanized Steel.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- A laptop is both an expensive piece of equipment and a valuable source of personal information--so you don't want it to fall into the wrong hands.
- Sleek, stylish design that will initially catch your eye.
- Protecting your laptop from theft should be of the utmost importance.
- Patented T-bar lock attaches into the Kensington® Security Slot found in 99% of notebook computers.
- Two keys included, master-key and lock-key available on a made-to-order basis.
- Six-foot, super-strong, steel composite cable with T-bar lock, built-in defense system and two keys.
- Six-foot, super-strong steel composite cable with carbon tempered steel core.
- T-bar lock.
- Built-in defense system to guard against tampering.
- Sleek stylish design.
- Custom keying options for master access, shared access or supervisor-only access.
Manufactured by: Acco
Warranty provided by: Acco
Mfg Part No: K64068E
UPC No: 085896640684
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYAZ-KMW64068
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Acco logos are registered trademarks of Acco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.