See more products
- Batteries & Electrical Supplies (508)
- Binders & Binding Supplies (2778)
- Breakroom Supplies (7322)
- Calendars, Planners & Personal Organizers (581)
- Carrying Cases (499)
- Cash Handling (1014)
- Classroom Teaching & Learning Materials (241)
- Crafts & Recreation Room Products (1460)
- Cutting & Measuring Devices (164)
- Desk Accessories & Workspace Organizers (1100)
- Envelopes, Mailers & Shipping Supplies (1019)
- Special Storage Cabinets (374)
- File Folders, Portable & Storage Box Files (3352)
- First Aid & Health Supplies (46)
- Forms, Recordkeeping & Reference Materials (776)
- General Office Accessories (122)
- Identification Badges (275)
- Index Dividers (1591)
- Labels & Stickers (1057)
- Mouse Pads & Wrist Rests (99)
- Paper & Printable Media (2451)
- Presentation/Display & Scheduling Boards (1088)
- Room Accessories (520)
- Safety & Security (86)
- Shipping & Mailroom (157)
- Shredders & Accessories (80)
- Stamps & Stamp Supplies (461)
- Staplers & Punches (402)
- Tags & Tickets (52)
- Tape, Adhesives & Fasteners (1093)
- Tools (126)
- Writing & Correction Supplies (3291)
- Language Translators (11)
- Literature Racks & Displays (81)
- Signs & Sign Holders (82)
STAPLER,FULL,STRIP,RD Product Details
Re-engineered for increased strength and streamlined for productivity—the industry standard just got even better. Offers the added versatility of pinning and tacking. Performance-driven mechanism with an inner rail for jam-resistant stability and long-term stapling integrity. Positive locking latch ensures a secure stapling position. Supply indicator. All-metal construction. 3 5/8" throat depth. Channel loading of a full strip (210) of 1/4" standard staples. 100% Performance Guarantee—Guaranteed to perform at the highest standards for the life of the warranty (assuming normal product usage) or Swingline will replace the product. Stapler Type: Full Strip Desktop; Staple Capacity: Full Strip (210 Staples); Size of Staple Used: 1/4".
What It Is And Why You Need It
- 20-sheet stapler delivers classic 747® all-metal construction in a sleek, new form and finish. Features open-channel loading, jam-proof performance, supply indicator, all-metal body and pinning and tacking capabilities.
- Re-engineered for increased strength and streamlined for productivity.
- An updated design brings superior reliability and a contemporary touch to your desktop.
- Offers the added versatility of pinning and tacking.
- Provides jam-resistant stability and long-term stapling integrity.
- Positive locking latch secures stapling position.
- 3 /58" throat depth.
- All-metal construction for enhanced durability.
- Channel loading of a full strip (210) of 1/4" standard staples.
- Supply indicator lets you know when it is time to reload staples.
- 100% Performance Guarantee—Guaranteed to perform at the highest standards for the life of the warranty (assuming normal product usage) or Swingline will replace the product.
Warranty provided by: Acco
Mfg Part No: S7074736E
UPC No: 074711747363
Box Size: ( Length: 0, Width: 0, Depth: 0 )
Shipping Weight: 1.3400 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYAZ-SWI74736
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Acco logos are registered trademarks of Acco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.