BAND-AIDŽ Antibiotic Bandages Product Details
Antibiotic adhesive bandages protect against infection and help to minimize the appearance of scars. Comes in assorted sizes. Packaged for individual use and to replenish first aid stations and kits. Bandages Type: Antibiotic; Mounting: With Adhesive.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Keep first aid stations and kits well stocked. Also suitable for individual use.
- Antibiotic bandages are packaged for individual use and to replenish first aid stations and kits.
- Contain antibiotic for convenient one-step infection protection.
- Help to minimize the appearance of scars.
- Attach with adhesive.
- Assorted sizes.
- Packaged for individual use and to replenish first aid stations and kits.
Manufactured by: Johnson and Johnson
Warranty provided by: Johnson and Johnson
Mfg Part No: 5570
UPC No: 381370055709
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.1200 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYAZ-JOJ5570
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Johnson and Johnson logos are registered trademarks of Johnson and Johnson. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.