Smart Money Counterfeit Bill Detector Pen for Use w/U.S. Currency, 3/PackItem#: YYAZ-DRI3513B1 | Model#: 3513B-1
Currently Out Of Stock!
Dri-Mark® Smart Money® Pen Product Details
Highly effective and inexpensive tool for detecting bad bills. Simply make a small mark on U.S. currency. Chemically sensitive ink works instantly. An amber mark passes the test, while a dark brown or black mark means the bill is probably counterfeit. Works on all new design U.S. currency (bills series 1959 and later). Counterfeit Bill Detector Type: Pen; Marking Color: Amber; Counterfeit Indication Mark: Black;Dark Brown.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Counterfeit bill detector pen for use with U.S. currency.
- Simply make a small mark on U.S. currency.
- Chemically sensitive ink works instantly.
- Amber mark passes the test, while a dark brown or black mark means the bill is suspect.
- Works on all new design U.S. currency (1959 and later).
Manufactured by: DRIMRK
Warranty provided by: DRIMRK
Mfg Part No: 3513B-1
UPC No: 070889035134
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.1700 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYAZ-DRI3513B1
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- DRIMRK logos are registered trademarks of DRIMRK. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.