SCISSORS,5&7" STR,2PK,GY Product Details
These high-performance, titanium bonded blades are three times stronger than stainless steel. The corrosion-resistant blades resist tape and glue, which means the cutting edge stays sharper longer. Cut Length: 2 1/4";3 1/2"; Scissor Length: 5";7"; Tip Type: Pointed.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- High-performance corrosion-resistant titanium bonded blade scissors that resist tape and glue.
- High-performance titanium bonded blades are three times stronger than stainless steel.
- Corrosion-resistant blades also resist tape and glue, so the cutting edge stays sharper longer.
Manufactured by: Acme United
Warranty provided by: Acme United
Mfg Part No: 13824
UPC No: 073577138247
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.2700 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYAZ-ACM13824
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Acme United logos are registered trademarks of Acme United. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.