Maintenance Sorbent Drum Cover, 3/4 Gal Sorbing Volume Each, 25/CartonItem#: YYAZ-MMMMDC22DD | Model#: M-DC22DD
Currently Out Of Stock!
SORBENT,DRUM CVR,25CT,GY Product Details
Designed to be used on a 55 gallon drum to catch drips and spills that occur during the dispensing of all types of non-aggressive liquids used in daily operations. Sorbents Type: Drum Cover; Absorbing Volume (Unit): 19 gal; Material Absorbed: Maintenance Fluids.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Increased fluid-holding capacity means less sorbent used.
- Permits simple reclamation for recycling valuable liquids and reuse of sorbent.
- Minimizes sorbent waste for disposal.
- Sorbent drum cover for 55-gallon drum.
- Use on a 55 gallon drum to catch drips and spills.
- For non-aggressive liquids used in daily operations.
- Will sorb hydrocarbon based liquids and repel aqueous based liquids.
- Increased fluid-holding capacity so less sorbent is used.
Manufactured by: 3M
Warranty provided by: 3M
UPC No: 051131071698
Mfg Part No: M-DC22DD
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 7.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- 3M logos are registered trademarks of 3M. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.