Fellowes® Quasar™ Manual Wire Binding Ma Product Details
Designed for moderate use, the Quasar wire binding machine delivers performance, features and style ideal for the midsized office environment. Punches and binds in a continuous manner for maximum productivity. Features vertical document loading to ensure accurate punch alignment. Adjustable rotary edge guide centers documents with ease. Built-in comb storage tray with integrated document measurement device. Includes see-through waste window. Carrying handle folds flat for easy storage. Includes binding starter pack. Binding Spine Type: Wire; Binding Sheet Capacity: 130; Punching Sheet Capacity: 15.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Wire binding machine has a 15-sheet punching capacity and 130-sheet binding capacity. Also features vertical feed, adjustable rotary edge guide and built-in comb storage.
- Ideal for the midsized office environment.
- Features vertical document loading to ensure accurate punch alignment.
- Built-in comb storage tray with integrated document measurement device.
- Includes see-through waste window.
- Includes binding starter pack.
Manufactured by: Fellowes
Warranty provided by: Fellowes
Mfg Part No: 5217401
UPC No: 043859533947
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 22.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYAZ-FEL5217401
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Fellowes logos are registered trademarks of Fellowes. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.